TAHOE/TRUCKEE, Calif. — The Foothill Farmers Market will continue to bring in fresh fruits and veggies, seafood, bread and crafts through mid-fall Tuesdays to the Truckee River Regional Park, 10500 Brockway Road off Highway 267 and the Kings Beach State Recreation Area, 8318 North Lake Blvd., Kings Beach. Find the Farmers Market Thursdays at Tahoe City on Commons Beach. Market hours are early morning to 1 p.m. Here, Towani Organic Farm from Bangor, Calif. displays a colorful variety of peppers, with eggplant, tomatoes, potatoes and more available.
- U.S. Alpine Championships | Truckee's Tim Jitloff wins third straight title
- 'Castle on Lake Tahoe' property hits market at $26 million
- Longtime Sugar Bowl President/CEO Rob Kautz to retire
- Matisyahu, Greensky Bluegrass announced for Hard Rock Lake Tahoe summer shows
- Truckee land trust plans purchase of historic Donner Summit climbing area