TAHOE/TRUCKEE, Calif. — The Foothill Farmers Market will continue to bring in fresh fruits and veggies, seafood, bread and crafts through mid-fall Tuesdays to the Truckee River Regional Park, 10500 Brockway Road off Highway 267 and the Kings Beach State Recreation Area, 8318 North Lake Blvd., Kings Beach. Find the Farmers Market Thursdays at Tahoe City on Commons Beach. Market hours are early morning to 1 p.m. Here, Towani Organic Farm from Bangor, Calif. displays a colorful variety of peppers, with eggplant, tomatoes, potatoes and more available.
- Two bodies found near Tahoe Daily Tribune office in 15 days
- Tempers flare between Tahoe Forest hospital board members
- Body found near Tahoe Daily Tribune office
- Police: ‘Violent’ man on drugs arrested during carjacking (w/ video)
- Are California agencies using flawed appraisal systems to grab open space?