BLACK ROCK DESERT, Nev. — Members of the Truckee Public Art Commission toured the art installed at Burning Man as guests of the Black Rock Art Foundation. Pictured from left: Carole Sesko, Chuck Grooms, Greg Van Loon, Knute Ascomb, Celia Howe, Pam McAdoo and Steve Randall. A Burning Man art exhibit will remain on display at the Truckee Donner Recreation andamp; Park District’s Community Recreation Center through September at 8924 Donner Pass Road, Truckee, at the Pioneer Center round-a-bout. Find the Truckee Public Art Commission on Facebook.
- The history behind some of Lake Tahoe's naturist-friendly east shore beaches
- After 34 years, Tahoe's Ernie's has new owners
- Man arrested after allegedly shooting moving vehicle in Meyers
- Six new Tahoe-Truckee restaurants not to miss this summer
- Increase in high-elevation fires prompting change in Sierra Nevada forest management