New to this job of being in charge of sponsorship collection and gratis, I send my sincerest apologies for having missed a few of our community's best in the July Kudos and Kindness. Sierra Nevada Refrigeration has loaned us their ice machine for the past several years which all divisions count on for icy refreshments. Sierra-at-Tahoe generously donated as they have year after year. And a very special thanks goes out to AAA Roofing, longtime locals who have continually sponsored South Tahoe Little League since Chris Marchessault's son, now a college freshman, played T-ball. For all the families, friends, and businesses who are there for our youth with their time, donations of materials, and monetary support, we couldn't succeed without you! We accept donations year round and invite all businesses to join in the support of South Tahoe Little League.Ali KipkeSponsorship coordinator
- Whittell's Scott Harrison awarded eighth annual Upshaw Scholarship
- Avoid a tragedy: Why swimming in Lake Tahoe is unique (opinion)
- Mulder wins back-to-back American Century Championship titles, new attendance record set (photos)
- Mulder wins American Century Championship, becomes third back-to-back winner in tournament history
- Letter: 'The Loop Road project is not benefiting the local community'