As we celebrate our sixth month of being full-time South Lake Tahoe residents, we wish to extend kudos to everyone who welcomed us so enthusiastically. The successful transition began with our patient realtor, Joel Dameral. Our Bijou Pines neighbors were the next to embrace the “new kids on the block” with introductions, helpful advice and a snow removal or two. Coffee with the Tahoe Daily Tribune publisher, Kimberly, the first Wednesday in April, had us meeting some pretty amazing locals. We became devoted Tribune readers at that point. The information we gleaned enriched our lives by informing us of so many opportunities. Carolyn at the Tahoe Tallac Association accepted us as volunteers. What an unforgettable summer that afforded us. The list of all the wonderful contributors to our exceptional move is too extensive to list here. Doors were opened. Friendships were made. Our life here has exceeded all expectations. With an attitude of gratitude.Steve and Denise HaerrSouth Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe residents, NDOW differ on bear management after latest incident (with video of today's release)
- South Lake Tahoe condo project breaks ground
- Letter: Where did Seneca Pond's frogs go?
- Republican presidential hopeful Marco Rubio hits variety of issues in Carson City
- South Tahoe schools start year with new faces & lessons