All South Tahoe High School parents are invited to Fall Term Welcome on Thursday, Sept. 20 at 5 p.m. This night gives parents an opportunity to meet the students' teachers, review course descriptions and objectives, homework requirements, and grading procedures. A reception will be held in the new student union at 5 p.m., during which several student groups and community organizations will be represented. Classroom visits will begin at 5:40 p.m. and senior parents can attend the annual informational meeting immediately following the classroom visits.
- Lake Tahoe storm brings 2 feet of snow, cross-country resorts reopen
- Tahoe’s Kevin Murnane remembered for vast community support (updated)
- Mountain lion spotted in Sierra wilderness near Truckee
- Leonard Nimoy – Mr. Spock on ‘Star Trek,’ former Tahoe homeowner — dies at 83
- Sierra history: Tahoe’s winter entertainment industry grew out of economic desperation