All South Tahoe High School parents are invited to Fall Term Welcome on Thursday, Sept. 20 at 5 p.m. This night gives parents an opportunity to meet the students' teachers, review course descriptions and objectives, homework requirements, and grading procedures. A reception will be held in the new student union at 5 p.m., during which several student groups and community organizations will be represented. Classroom visits will begin at 5:40 p.m. and senior parents can attend the annual informational meeting immediately following the classroom visits.
STHS Fall Welcome tonight
Trending in: News
- South Tahoe council denies permit for 420 concert featuring Julian Marley
- Food Bank to hold Hunger Response Network meeting in South Lake Tahoe
- No body found after search of Cascade Lake
- Tahoe disc golf: King of the Lake returning this summer
- Truckee woman killed had headphones on, couldn’t hear train coming