All South Tahoe High School parents are invited to Fall Term Welcome on Thursday, Sept. 20 at 5 p.m. This night gives parents an opportunity to meet the students' teachers, review course descriptions and objectives, homework requirements, and grading procedures. A reception will be held in the new student union at 5 p.m., during which several student groups and community organizations will be represented. Classroom visits will begin at 5:40 p.m. and senior parents can attend the annual informational meeting immediately following the classroom visits.
- After 34 years, Tahoe's Ernie's has new owners
- Power and poses: Tahoe Show bodybuilding contest returns to South Shore
- Six new Tahoe-Truckee restaurants not to miss this summer
- Panel to focus on aquatic weeds in the Tahoe Keys
- The history behind some of Lake Tahoe's naturist-friendly east shore beaches