All South Tahoe High School parents are invited to Fall Term Welcome on Thursday, Sept. 20 at 5 p.m. This night gives parents an opportunity to meet the students' teachers, review course descriptions and objectives, homework requirements, and grading procedures. A reception will be held in the new student union at 5 p.m., during which several student groups and community organizations will be represented. Classroom visits will begin at 5:40 p.m. and senior parents can attend the annual informational meeting immediately following the classroom visits.
- Tahoe flooring company sues over Hard Rock work
- CHP urges motorists against taking shortcuts during South Lake Tahoe congestion
- Letter: Community split on major issues
- Police arrest man following alleged attempted robbery at Stateline
- Chase International names top agents of 2015, and more Tahoe Basin business news