All South Tahoe High School parents are invited to Fall Term Welcome on Thursday, Sept. 20 at 5 p.m. This night gives parents an opportunity to meet the students' teachers, review course descriptions and objectives, homework requirements, and grading procedures. A reception will be held in the new student union at 5 p.m., during which several student groups and community organizations will be represented. Classroom visits will begin at 5:40 p.m. and senior parents can attend the annual informational meeting immediately following the classroom visits.
- Erik Roner remembered as a great family man with 'a wonderful love for life'
- Lake Tahoe and El Niño: OpenSnow.com forecasters sound off
- Letter: Squirrel activity indicates El Niño strength
- What to know about acclimating to Lake Tahoe's higher elevations
- South Lake Tahoe vacation rental lawsuit focuses on fees, equal protection