All South Tahoe High School parents are invited to Fall Term Welcome on Thursday, Sept. 20 at 5 p.m. This night gives parents an opportunity to meet the students' teachers, review course descriptions and objectives, homework requirements, and grading procedures. A reception will be held in the new student union at 5 p.m., during which several student groups and community organizations will be represented. Classroom visits will begin at 5:40 p.m. and senior parents can attend the annual informational meeting immediately following the classroom visits.
- Tahoe flooring company sues over Hard Rock work
- South Lake Tahoe man arrested for allegedly stabbing family member
- South Tahoe football standouts Albrecht, Shearer celebrate college commitments on National Signing Day
- Tahoe's Heavenly chairlift malfunction addressed by Forest Service
- CHP urges motorists against taking shortcuts during South Lake Tahoe congestion