The Zawadisha Fund would like to thank Rayona Sharpnack, CEO of The Institute for Women’s Leadership, whose gift of her time and talent this past summer significantly and positively impacted our work and lives of the women we serve. Facilitating a one-day women’s leadership workshop on our behalf, Sharpnack assisted in building the capacity of local female professionals. The workshop was based on her proven model of “trading up,” and the response was phenomenal. Sharpnack continuously demonstrates her commitment to building community, both locally and globally, and we are grateful for her generosity.Julie LoweSouth Lake Tahoe
- Affordable housing woes: Are Tahoe locals being priced out of the real estate market?
- South Lake Tahoe massage regulations tightened
- Man who touched Justin Timberlake's face at Lake Tahoe celebrity golf tournament arrested
- My view: Affordable housing directly impacted by TRPA policy (opinion)
- Tahoe-Truckee weather: Temps hit 90s this week, topping 100 down the hill