The Zawadisha Fund would like to thank Rayona Sharpnack, CEO of The Institute for Women’s Leadership, whose gift of her time and talent this past summer significantly and positively impacted our work and lives of the women we serve. Facilitating a one-day women’s leadership workshop on our behalf, Sharpnack assisted in building the capacity of local female professionals. The workshop was based on her proven model of “trading up,” and the response was phenomenal. Sharpnack continuously demonstrates her commitment to building community, both locally and globally, and we are grateful for her generosity.Julie LoweSouth Lake Tahoe
- Erik Roner remembered as a great family man with 'a wonderful love for life'
- Lake Tahoe and El Niño: OpenSnow.com forecasters sound off
- Letter: Squirrel activity indicates El Niño strength
- South Lake Tahoe vacation rental lawsuit focuses on fees, equal protection
- What to know about acclimating to Lake Tahoe's higher elevations