The Zawadisha Fund would like to thank Rayona Sharpnack, CEO of The Institute for Women’s Leadership, whose gift of her time and talent this past summer significantly and positively impacted our work and lives of the women we serve. Facilitating a one-day women’s leadership workshop on our behalf, Sharpnack assisted in building the capacity of local female professionals. The workshop was based on her proven model of “trading up,” and the response was phenomenal. Sharpnack continuously demonstrates her commitment to building community, both locally and globally, and we are grateful for her generosity.Julie LoweSouth Lake Tahoe
- National Weather Service issues winter storm warning for Lake Tahoe (video)
- Hiker killed in avalanche in Sierra Nevada
- Curl up with a Kindle: 12 winter reads perfect for the holidays
- Barton Foundation's Festival of Trees and Lights has something for everyone
- Pet column: Should you give a dog a bone?