You know who you are, but I don't. You found my wallet at the Safeway Market on Sept. 13 and turned it in to the staff. After a frantic 15 minutes of looking for it in my car and in the store, I reluctantly went to the customer service desk and asked if there was any chance — I figured it was between slim and fat — it was turned in. Sure enough, some kind soul had turned it in, with all the money still in it. Thank you so much. Your kindness and honesty are appreciated.Michael GuarinoSouth Lake Tahoe
- Increased plague risk at Lake Tahoe's Fallen Leaf Campground; area to close briefly for pesticide treatments
- New Lake Tahoe Boat Show offers taste of the latest watercraft, Brew Fest
- Leaving a legacy: Softball, basketball mainstay Barcellos honored as South Tahoe Girls Athlete of the Year
- Pine pollen dusts Lake Tahoe's South Shore, bringing with it seasonal allergies
- Tahoe City's new Basecamp hotel: 'modern mountain with a sense of humor'