You know who you are, but I don't. You found my wallet at the Safeway Market on Sept. 13 and turned it in to the staff. After a frantic 15 minutes of looking for it in my car and in the store, I reluctantly went to the customer service desk and asked if there was any chance — I figured it was between slim and fat — it was turned in. Sure enough, some kind soul had turned it in, with all the money still in it. Thank you so much. Your kindness and honesty are appreciated.Michael GuarinoSouth Lake Tahoe
- Erik Roner remembered as a great family man with 'a wonderful love for life'
- Lake Tahoe and El Niño: OpenSnow.com forecasters sound off
- Letter: Squirrel activity indicates El Niño strength
- South Lake Tahoe vacation rental lawsuit focuses on fees, equal protection
- What to know about acclimating to Lake Tahoe's higher elevations