You know who you are, but I don't. You found my wallet at the Safeway Market on Sept. 13 and turned it in to the staff. After a frantic 15 minutes of looking for it in my car and in the store, I reluctantly went to the customer service desk and asked if there was any chance — I figured it was between slim and fat — it was turned in. Sure enough, some kind soul had turned it in, with all the money still in it. Thank you so much. Your kindness and honesty are appreciated.Michael GuarinoSouth Lake Tahoe
- Redevelopment of South Lake Tahoe's Knights Inn area may be off the table
- Llewellyn attempts trans-Tahoe swim in support of friend's spinal cord injury nonprofit FindingHUP
- Tahoe Camping 101: Being organized, having the right tools key to success
- Tahoe Town Hall tackles affordable housing; what's next? (opinion)
- Is Ski Run Boulevard the future downtown of South Lake Tahoe?