You know who you are, but I don't. You found my wallet at the Safeway Market on Sept. 13 and turned it in to the staff. After a frantic 15 minutes of looking for it in my car and in the store, I reluctantly went to the customer service desk and asked if there was any chance — I figured it was between slim and fat — it was turned in. Sure enough, some kind soul had turned it in, with all the money still in it. Thank you so much. Your kindness and honesty are appreciated.Michael GuarinoSouth Lake Tahoe
- Whittell's Scott Harrison awarded eighth annual Upshaw Scholarship
- Man who touched Justin Timberlake's face at Lake Tahoe celebrity golf tournament arrested
- Mulder wins back-to-back American Century Championship titles, new attendance record set (photos)
- Avoid a tragedy: Why swimming in Lake Tahoe is unique (opinion)
- Letter: 'The Loop Road project is not benefiting the local community'