You know who you are, but I don't. You found my wallet at the Safeway Market on Sept. 13 and turned it in to the staff. After a frantic 15 minutes of looking for it in my car and in the store, I reluctantly went to the customer service desk and asked if there was any chance — I figured it was between slim and fat — it was turned in. Sure enough, some kind soul had turned it in, with all the money still in it. Thank you so much. Your kindness and honesty are appreciated.Michael GuarinoSouth Lake Tahoe
- Letter: 'Affordable housing in Tahoe is nonexistent'
- Best summertime Happy Hours on Tahoe's South Shore
- Scientists: Climate change tightening 'alarming' grip on Lake Tahoe
- Affordable housing woes: Are Tahoe locals being priced out of the real estate market?
- Lake Tahoe tuber sustains 'serious' injuries from boat propellers; transported to Reno for medical treatment