A warm thank you to Camp Richardson from Lake Tahoe Historical Society for welcoming us recently for our fall members' meeting in their rustic lodge setting. Vanessa is always so accommodating when we wish to schedule a program, and Cody was most gracious to set up the meeting room for us. Many thanks from our Historical Society members and friends for keeping Tahoe history alive. Our next program and membership meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, Nov. 13, "Victorian Ladies, Their Manners and Morals" in costume.Joan YoungLake Tahoe Historical Society
- Erik Roner remembered as a great family man with 'a wonderful love for life'
- What to know about acclimating to Lake Tahoe's higher elevations
- Lake Tahoe and El Niño: OpenSnow.com forecasters sound off
- MTB economics: South Lake Tahoe sees boost from mountain-bike tourism
- South Lake Tahoe police clear man suspected in sexual assault case