A warm thank you to Camp Richardson from Lake Tahoe Historical Society for welcoming us recently for our fall members' meeting in their rustic lodge setting. Vanessa is always so accommodating when we wish to schedule a program, and Cody was most gracious to set up the meeting room for us. Many thanks from our Historical Society members and friends for keeping Tahoe history alive. Our next program and membership meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, Nov. 13, "Victorian Ladies, Their Manners and Morals" in costume.Joan YoungLake Tahoe Historical Society
- Lake Tahoe tuber sustains 'serious' injuries from boat propellers; transported to Reno for medical treatment
- Scientists: Climate change tightening 'alarming' grip on Lake Tahoe
- Letter: 'Affordable housing in Tahoe is nonexistent'
- Three assaults on women in South Lake Tahoe over the last year possibly connected
- Historic Simpson's Jewelers set to close doors after 50 years in South Lake Tahoe