A warm thank you to Camp Richardson from Lake Tahoe Historical Society for welcoming us recently for our fall members' meeting in their rustic lodge setting. Vanessa is always so accommodating when we wish to schedule a program, and Cody was most gracious to set up the meeting room for us. Many thanks from our Historical Society members and friends for keeping Tahoe history alive. Our next program and membership meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, Nov. 13, "Victorian Ladies, Their Manners and Morals" in costume.Joan YoungLake Tahoe Historical Society
- Lake Tahoe residents, NDOW differ on bear management after latest incident (with video of today's release)
- South Lake Tahoe condo project breaks ground
- Letter: Where did Seneca Pond's frogs go?
- Republican presidential hopeful Marco Rubio hits variety of issues in Carson City
- What's happening at Lake Tahoe this Labor Day weekend