A warm thank you to Camp Richardson from Lake Tahoe Historical Society for welcoming us recently for our fall members' meeting in their rustic lodge setting. Vanessa is always so accommodating when we wish to schedule a program, and Cody was most gracious to set up the meeting room for us. Many thanks from our Historical Society members and friends for keeping Tahoe history alive. Our next program and membership meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, Nov. 13, "Victorian Ladies, Their Manners and Morals" in costume.Joan YoungLake Tahoe Historical Society
- Obituary: Scott Michael Perasso
- Georgetown narcotics arrest connected to fatal shooting
- Lake Tahoe Community College on track with $5.8 million University Center project
- Singled out? With Valentine's Day around the corner, what is the online dating scene like at Lake Tahoe?
- Reasons behind increases in El Dorado County crime statistics uncertain