Rand Carter of Tahoe Vista captured first place ahead of Roch Frey of Encinitas and Adam Freeman of Truckee in the O'Neill Tahoe Fall Classic Stand Up Paddle on Sept. 16.Carter posted a winning time of 3:35:20 to Frey's 3:36:48. A total of 97 people competed.
- Truckee’s Dragonfly restaurant shutting down this month
- Tahoe highway overhaul: 20-minute delays possible; April 1 start eyed
- Nevada: Kingsbury will close at summit during first month of work
- Vail Resorts gains despite Lake Tahoe snow drought
- Election 2014: 6 people, including 3 women, now have filed for IVGID