Rand Carter of Tahoe Vista captured first place ahead of Roch Frey of Encinitas and Adam Freeman of Truckee in the O'Neill Tahoe Fall Classic Stand Up Paddle on Sept. 16.Carter posted a winning time of 3:35:20 to Frey's 3:36:48. A total of 97 people competed.
Rand Carter wins O'Neill Tahoe Fall Classic Stand Up Paddle
Trending in: News
- Man dies in drowning incident at Lake Tahoe
- NorCal wildfire destroys 10 homes; smoke filtering into Truckee area
- Lake Tahoe resort investigated for dumping pool water
- North Tahoe to enforce drought restrictions for residents, businesses
- Truckee’s Squeeze In ready to franchise; opens Bay Area location