Rand Carter of Tahoe Vista captured first place ahead of Roch Frey of Encinitas and Adam Freeman of Truckee in the O'Neill Tahoe Fall Classic Stand Up Paddle on Sept. 16.Carter posted a winning time of 3:35:20 to Frey's 3:36:48. A total of 97 people competed.
Rand Carter wins O'Neill Tahoe Fall Classic Stand Up Paddle
Trending in: News
- Horizon to undergo multi-million dollar renovation
- Injured bear found at Heavenly being treated
- Local pilot survives, wife killed in Truckee plane crash
- Chateau project developer makes deal to purchase other parcels; project could move forward as envisioned
- Summer ops plan for Tahoe ski resort nears draft status