Rand Carter of Tahoe Vista captured first place ahead of Roch Frey of Encinitas and Adam Freeman of Truckee in the O'Neill Tahoe Fall Classic Stand Up Paddle on Sept. 16.Carter posted a winning time of 3:35:20 to Frey's 3:36:48. A total of 97 people competed.
Rand Carter wins O'Neill Tahoe Fall Classic Stand Up Paddle
- Bear killed at Tahoe after entering home of 92-year-old woman
- Pilot killed after Cessna crashes in mountains northeast of Truckee
- Suspect in fatal Tahoe crosswalk accident pleads guilty to felony charges
- 4-Wheel Bob to cross Sierra via wheelchair
- Sierra Nevada College honors largest-ever graduating class