Rand Carter of Tahoe Vista captured first place ahead of Roch Frey of Encinitas and Adam Freeman of Truckee in the O'Neill Tahoe Fall Classic Stand Up Paddle on Sept. 16.Carter posted a winning time of 3:35:20 to Frey's 3:36:48. A total of 97 people competed.
- The history behind some of Lake Tahoe's naturist-friendly east shore beaches
- After 34 years, Tahoe's Ernie's has new owners
- Man arrested after allegedly shooting moving vehicle in Meyers
- Six new Tahoe-Truckee restaurants not to miss this summer
- Increase in high-elevation fires prompting change in Sierra Nevada forest management