Rand Carter of Tahoe Vista captured first place ahead of Roch Frey of Encinitas and Adam Freeman of Truckee in the O'Neill Tahoe Fall Classic Stand Up Paddle on Sept. 16.Carter posted a winning time of 3:35:20 to Frey's 3:36:48. A total of 97 people competed.
- South Tahoe area issues rodent plague advisory
- Try Pretty Odd Wieners Hot Dog Cart in Meyers, California
- South Tahoe French restaurant adds flavor to the food scene
- Travel feature: 48 hours in L.A. — don't be afraid to explore the City of Angels
- Sacramento family shares story of hiking Tahoe Rim Trail together for 11 days