Rand Carter of Tahoe Vista captured first place ahead of Roch Frey of Encinitas and Adam Freeman of Truckee in the O'Neill Tahoe Fall Classic Stand Up Paddle on Sept. 16.Carter posted a winning time of 3:35:20 to Frey's 3:36:48. A total of 97 people competed.
Rand Carter wins O'Neill Tahoe Fall Classic Stand Up Paddle
Trending in: News
- South Tahoe council denies permit for 420 concert featuring Julian Marley
- Food Bank to hold Hunger Response Network meeting in South Lake Tahoe
- No body found after search of Cascade Lake
- Tahoe disc golf: King of the Lake returning this summer
- Truckee woman killed had headphones on, couldn’t hear train coming