Rand Carter of Tahoe Vista captured first place ahead of Roch Frey of Encinitas and Adam Freeman of Truckee in the O'Neill Tahoe Fall Classic Stand Up Paddle on Sept. 16.Carter posted a winning time of 3:35:20 to Frey's 3:36:48. A total of 97 people competed.
Rand Carter wins O'Neill Tahoe Fall Classic Stand Up Paddle
Trending in: News
- Low water levels taking toll on Lake Tahoe rec businesses
- Pedro Martinez out as Washoe schools superintendent (updated)
- 35 people displaced, rooms destroyed in Tahoe hotel fire
- Tahoe fire board appointment could impact November election
- Hot August Nights expands to Ski Run Boulevard in South Lake Tahoe