Rand Carter of Tahoe Vista captured first place ahead of Roch Frey of Encinitas and Adam Freeman of Truckee in the O'Neill Tahoe Fall Classic Stand Up Paddle on Sept. 16.Carter posted a winning time of 3:35:20 to Frey's 3:36:48. A total of 97 people competed.
- Man, 19, in critical condition after nearly drowning in Lake Tahoe
- Motorcycle crash lands man and 10-year-old in hospital
- North Tahoe crime logs: Man hits female in face with hot dog
- More studies under way on potential Squaw development impacts
- Vegan 1 Day Project on Lake Tahoe to raise awareness about farm animals, diet