Rand Carter of Tahoe Vista captured first place ahead of Roch Frey of Encinitas and Adam Freeman of Truckee in the O'Neill Tahoe Fall Classic Stand Up Paddle on Sept. 16.Carter posted a winning time of 3:35:20 to Frey's 3:36:48. A total of 97 people competed.
- Bomb squad called to check potential threat at South Lake Tahoe courthouse (updated)
- Two men taken to hospital after South Lake Tahoe stabbing
- Fire engulfs structure in the Tahoe Keys (updated)
- Chickenfoot to reunite at Lake Tahoe for first full show in six years
- Affordable housing a focus of Tahoe's South Shore Loop Road project (opinion)