As a volunteer and participant at the recent 2012 Iron Girl Triathlon i would like to congratulate the local agencies for bringing another event of more than 700 participants to this community aiding in our economic recovery. When assisting with check in of many of the participants, it was apparent many brought multiple friends and family with them for the weekend. Several participants as well spoke of coming to Tahoe several weeks prior to the event to swim in our lake and ride our roads.Kathryn BiasottiSouth Lake Tahoe
- Erik Roner remembered as a great family man with 'a wonderful love for life'
- Lake Tahoe and El Niño: OpenSnow.com forecasters sound off
- Letter: Squirrel activity indicates El Niño strength
- South Lake Tahoe vacation rental lawsuit focuses on fees, equal protection
- What to know about acclimating to Lake Tahoe's higher elevations