TRUCKEE, Calif. - One of the newest members of the Nevada County Health and Human Services Agency (HHSA) in Truckee, Tamara Fadel, was awarded the Employee of the Year Award on Sept. 25. HHSA Program Manager Glen Harelson said, "In a very short period of time, Tamara has become a critical member of the HHSA Team in Truckee. Tamara is smart, competent and day in and day out demonstrates great compassion for those residents of the Nevada County who we serve." Each year, the Employee of the Year is selected by the employee's peers.
Nevada County Health and Human Services Agency Employee of the Year announced
Trending in: News
- Truckee Police: Home burglaries on the rise
- Horizon to undergo multi-million dollar renovation
- Tahoe man injured in Truckee crash is former prosecutor
- Chateau project developer makes deal to purchase other parcels; project could move forward as envisioned
- Squaw Valley, Sugar Bowl strike partnership for 2014-15