TRUCKEE, Calif. - One of the newest members of the Nevada County Health and Human Services Agency (HHSA) in Truckee, Tamara Fadel, was awarded the Employee of the Year Award on Sept. 25. HHSA Program Manager Glen Harelson said, "In a very short period of time, Tamara has become a critical member of the HHSA Team in Truckee. Tamara is smart, competent and day in and day out demonstrates great compassion for those residents of the Nevada County who we serve." Each year, the Employee of the Year is selected by the employee's peers.
Nevada County Health and Human Services Agency Employee of the Year announced
Trending in: News
- CHP beefs up patrols to combat aggressive driving on Highway 50
- Traffic delays expected during today’s Olympian celebration
- Tahoe highway overhaul: 20-minute delays possible; April 1 start eyed
- Douglas County takes up Lake Tahoe water system changes
- Nevada: Kingsbury will close at summit during first month of work