TRUCKEE, Calif. - One of the newest members of the Nevada County Health and Human Services Agency (HHSA) in Truckee, Tamara Fadel, was awarded the Employee of the Year Award on Sept. 25. HHSA Program Manager Glen Harelson said, "In a very short period of time, Tamara has become a critical member of the HHSA Team in Truckee. Tamara is smart, competent and day in and day out demonstrates great compassion for those residents of the Nevada County who we serve." Each year, the Employee of the Year is selected by the employee's peers.
- Erik Roner remembered as a great family man with 'a wonderful love for life'
- Lake Tahoe and El Niño: OpenSnow.com forecasters sound off
- Letter: Squirrel activity indicates El Niño strength
- South Lake Tahoe vacation rental lawsuit focuses on fees, equal protection
- What to know about acclimating to Lake Tahoe's higher elevations