TRUCKEE, Calif. - One of the newest members of the Nevada County Health and Human Services Agency (HHSA) in Truckee, Tamara Fadel, was awarded the Employee of the Year Award on Sept. 25. HHSA Program Manager Glen Harelson said, "In a very short period of time, Tamara has become a critical member of the HHSA Team in Truckee. Tamara is smart, competent and day in and day out demonstrates great compassion for those residents of the Nevada County who we serve." Each year, the Employee of the Year is selected by the employee's peers.
- Drought impact on Sierra forests starting to show in Nevada
- Officials seize 1,882 pounds of illegal fireworks at Truckee bug station
- Orphaned Tahoe bear cubs flourish at Reno rescue
- Petition to put Loop Road on South Lake Tahoe ballot moving forward (updated)
- Harveys Lake Tahoe Summer Concert Series launches Saturday