TRUCKEE, Calif. - One of the newest members of the Nevada County Health and Human Services Agency (HHSA) in Truckee, Tamara Fadel, was awarded the Employee of the Year Award on Sept. 25. HHSA Program Manager Glen Harelson said, "In a very short period of time, Tamara has become a critical member of the HHSA Team in Truckee. Tamara is smart, competent and day in and day out demonstrates great compassion for those residents of the Nevada County who we serve." Each year, the Employee of the Year is selected by the employee's peers.
- Bomb squad called to check potential threat at South Lake Tahoe courthouse (updated)
- Fire engulfs structure in the Tahoe Keys (updated)
- Affordable housing a focus of Tahoe's South Shore Loop Road project (opinion)
- Obituary: Beverly LaVerne Hansen Einess, July 27, 1927 - April 3, 2016
- Chickenfoot to reunite at Lake Tahoe for first full show in six years