TRUCKEE, Calif. - One of the newest members of the Nevada County Health and Human Services Agency (HHSA) in Truckee, Tamara Fadel, was awarded the Employee of the Year Award on Sept. 25. HHSA Program Manager Glen Harelson said, "In a very short period of time, Tamara has become a critical member of the HHSA Team in Truckee. Tamara is smart, competent and day in and day out demonstrates great compassion for those residents of the Nevada County who we serve." Each year, the Employee of the Year is selected by the employee's peers.
- Affordable housing woes: Are Tahoe locals being priced out of the real estate market?
- South Lake Tahoe massage regulations tightened
- Man who touched Justin Timberlake's face at Lake Tahoe celebrity golf tournament arrested
- My view: Affordable housing directly impacted by TRPA policy (opinion)
- Tahoe-Truckee weather: Temps hit 90s this week, topping 100 down the hill