TRUCKEE, Calif. - One of the newest members of the Nevada County Health and Human Services Agency (HHSA) in Truckee, Tamara Fadel, was awarded the Employee of the Year Award on Sept. 25. HHSA Program Manager Glen Harelson said, "In a very short period of time, Tamara has become a critical member of the HHSA Team in Truckee. Tamara is smart, competent and day in and day out demonstrates great compassion for those residents of the Nevada County who we serve." Each year, the Employee of the Year is selected by the employee's peers.
- Dogs doomed to death in Southeast Asian meat trade saved in Truckee
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe to celebrate grand opening this week
- Want to buy a historic Lake Tahoe property? Fork over $98 million
- North Carolina murder suspect arrested Monday near Truckee
- Jury finds in favor of City of South Lake Tahoe