TRUCKEE, Calif. - One of the newest members of the Nevada County Health and Human Services Agency (HHSA) in Truckee, Tamara Fadel, was awarded the Employee of the Year Award on Sept. 25. HHSA Program Manager Glen Harelson said, "In a very short period of time, Tamara has become a critical member of the HHSA Team in Truckee. Tamara is smart, competent and day in and day out demonstrates great compassion for those residents of the Nevada County who we serve." Each year, the Employee of the Year is selected by the employee's peers.
- Truckee’s Dragonfly restaurant shutting down this month
- Tahoe highway overhaul: 20-minute delays possible; April 1 start eyed
- Nevada: Kingsbury will close at summit during first month of work
- Vail Resorts gains despite Lake Tahoe snow drought
- Election 2014: 6 people, including 3 women, now have filed for IVGID