TRUCKEE, Calif. - One of the newest members of the Nevada County Health and Human Services Agency (HHSA) in Truckee, Tamara Fadel, was awarded the Employee of the Year Award on Sept. 25. HHSA Program Manager Glen Harelson said, "In a very short period of time, Tamara has become a critical member of the HHSA Team in Truckee. Tamara is smart, competent and day in and day out demonstrates great compassion for those residents of the Nevada County who we serve." Each year, the Employee of the Year is selected by the employee's peers.
- 35 people displaced, rooms destroyed in Tahoe hotel fire
- Creek near Lake Tahoe has elevated E. coli levels (updated)
- Another Lake Tahoe rescue boat sinks; second in 2 months
- Kevin MacMillan: Allegations of corruption within Tahoe Forest Health System
- Low water levels taking toll on Lake Tahoe rec businesses