TRUCKEE, Calif. - One of the newest members of the Nevada County Health and Human Services Agency (HHSA) in Truckee, Tamara Fadel, was awarded the Employee of the Year Award on Sept. 25. HHSA Program Manager Glen Harelson said, "In a very short period of time, Tamara has become a critical member of the HHSA Team in Truckee. Tamara is smart, competent and day in and day out demonstrates great compassion for those residents of the Nevada County who we serve." Each year, the Employee of the Year is selected by the employee's peers.
- Truckee officials: Peers, residents enable youth drug use
- Food Bank to hold Hunger Response Network meeting in South Lake Tahoe
- Truckee woman killed had headphones on, couldn’t hear train coming
- CA gas prices hit $4.16 per gallon; Truckee’s at $4.46
- Meet Your Merchant | Jewelry designer celebrates year of sharing art in Tahoe City