A 25-year-old Santa Rosa man was flown to Renown Regional Medical Center in Reno with non-life-threatening injuries following a hit-and-run in Stateline early Sunday morning.Philip Preston Parsons was walking north across U.S. Highway 50 in front of MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa about 1:20 a.m. when he was struck by a dark-colored SUV, said Nevada Highway Patrol trooper Barb Stapleton.The SUV then fled the scene. The highway was closed shortly after the crash until about 5:15 a.m., Stapleton said.Parsons was crossing the street against the traffic signal and is believed to have been intoxicated at the time of the collision, according to NHP.The incident remains under investigation.NHP asks anyone with information about the crash to contact the Major Accident Investigation Team at 775-688-2500.
- Woman, 61, suspected of embezzling $850,000 from Lake Tahoe business
- Boy, 13, killed by train near Truckee late Sunday afternoon
- 'True Squallywood legend' | Tahoe photographer beginning road to recovery after spinal cord injury
- North Tahoe crime logs: Man, woman fight over food, who pooped in bathtub
- Tahoe's Sand Harbor boat ramp won't launch for 2015; others will open