A 25-year-old Santa Rosa man was flown to Renown Regional Medical Center in Reno with non-life-threatening injuries following a hit-and-run in Stateline early Sunday morning.Philip Preston Parsons was walking north across U.S. Highway 50 in front of MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa about 1:20 a.m. when he was struck by a dark-colored SUV, said Nevada Highway Patrol trooper Barb Stapleton.The SUV then fled the scene. The highway was closed shortly after the crash until about 5:15 a.m., Stapleton said.Parsons was crossing the street against the traffic signal and is believed to have been intoxicated at the time of the collision, according to NHP.The incident remains under investigation.NHP asks anyone with information about the crash to contact the Major Accident Investigation Team at 775-688-2500.
- Lake Tahoe tuber sustains 'serious' injuries from boat propellers; transported to Reno for medical treatment
- Scientists: Climate change tightening 'alarming' grip on Lake Tahoe
- Letter: 'Affordable housing in Tahoe is nonexistent'
- Three assaults on women in South Lake Tahoe over the last year possibly connected
- Historic Simpson's Jewelers set to close doors after 50 years in South Lake Tahoe