A 25-year-old Santa Rosa man was flown to Renown Regional Medical Center in Reno with non-life-threatening injuries following a hit-and-run in Stateline early Sunday morning.Philip Preston Parsons was walking north across U.S. Highway 50 in front of MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa about 1:20 a.m. when he was struck by a dark-colored SUV, said Nevada Highway Patrol trooper Barb Stapleton.The SUV then fled the scene. The highway was closed shortly after the crash until about 5:15 a.m., Stapleton said.Parsons was crossing the street against the traffic signal and is believed to have been intoxicated at the time of the collision, according to NHP.The incident remains under investigation.NHP asks anyone with information about the crash to contact the Major Accident Investigation Team at 775-688-2500.
- South Lake Tahoe vacation rental lawsuit focuses on fees, equal protection
- Lake Tahoe and El Niño: OpenSnow.com forecasters sound off
- Food: Make vegetarian pad thai (recipe)
- South Tahoe football beats Wooster 24-8 on homecoming, wins second straight
- Edgewood Tahoe Lodge a step toward revitalizing South Shore (updated)