A 25-year-old Santa Rosa man was flown to Renown Regional Medical Center in Reno with non-life-threatening injuries following a hit-and-run in Stateline early Sunday morning.Philip Preston Parsons was walking north across U.S. Highway 50 in front of MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa about 1:20 a.m. when he was struck by a dark-colored SUV, said Nevada Highway Patrol trooper Barb Stapleton.The SUV then fled the scene. The highway was closed shortly after the crash until about 5:15 a.m., Stapleton said.Parsons was crossing the street against the traffic signal and is believed to have been intoxicated at the time of the collision, according to NHP.The incident remains under investigation.NHP asks anyone with information about the crash to contact the Major Accident Investigation Team at 775-688-2500.
- Lake Tahoe resort investigated for dumping pool water
- 35 people displaced, rooms destroyed in Tahoe hotel fire
- Parents of Truckee man killed by avalanche sue Alaska heli-skiing company
- Sand Fire burning at 4,000 acres; smoke filtering into Truckee area
- Another Lake Tahoe rescue boat sinks; second in 2 months