A 25-year-old Santa Rosa man was flown to Renown Regional Medical Center in Reno with non-life-threatening injuries following a hit-and-run in Stateline early Sunday morning.Philip Preston Parsons was walking north across U.S. Highway 50 in front of MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa about 1:20 a.m. when he was struck by a dark-colored SUV, said Nevada Highway Patrol trooper Barb Stapleton.The SUV then fled the scene. The highway was closed shortly after the crash until about 5:15 a.m., Stapleton said.Parsons was crossing the street against the traffic signal and is believed to have been intoxicated at the time of the collision, according to NHP.The incident remains under investigation.NHP asks anyone with information about the crash to contact the Major Accident Investigation Team at 775-688-2500.
- SoCal man, 42, drowns in Lake Tahoe (updated)
- Truckee’s Squeeze In ready to franchise; opens Bay Area location
- NorCal wildfire destroys 10 homes; smoke filtering into Truckee area
- Tahoe/Truckee agencies enforce water restrictions amid CA drought
- Tahoe City man, 21, suspected of DUI in major-injury crash