Continuing its tradition of supporting the community of South Lake Tahoe, Heavenly Mountain Resort sponsored three Bread & Broth "Adopt A Day of Nourishment" dinners during the months of May, June and July. Once again, the Heavenly volunteers enthusiastically worked side by side with Bread & Broth volunteers serving hot, nutritious meals to the neediest member of our community. Many of the Heavenly volunteers find the experience so rewarding, they have volunteered numerous times over the past years assisting in the necessary duties involved in setting up, serving and cleaning up for Heavenly's sponsorship dinners. Bread & Broth would like to thank Heavenly Mountain Resort for the contribution of their time and monetary donation so that these meals could be provided.Bread & Broth is a nonprofit, non-denominational, all volunteer group that provides free meals every Monday evening at the St. Theresa's Parish Hall. The efforts of Bread & Broth are contingent upon the generosity of local businesses like Heavenly Mountain Resort, clubs/organizations and private individuals. To find out how your family, business or club/organization can "Adopt A Day of Nourishment" or make any donation to Bread & Broth, contact Carol Gerard at 530-542-2876 or email@example.com.Carol Gerard Bread & Broth
- Lake Tahoe tuber sustains 'serious' injuries from boat propellers; transported to Reno for medical treatment
- Scientists: Climate change tightening 'alarming' grip on Lake Tahoe
- Three assaults on women in South Lake Tahoe over the last year possibly connected
- Letter: 'Affordable housing in Tahoe is nonexistent'
- Historic Simpson's Jewelers set to close doors after 50 years in South Lake Tahoe