Habitat for Humanity, El Dorado County Chapter and St. Joseph Community Land Trust held a partnership fundraiser Hike for Housing” on Sept. 15 at Spooner Lake and would like to thank Nevada State Parks for co-sponsoring the event. We thank the many hikers who came out to support our missions to raise money to help beautify and provide affordable housing in our community. We thank our generous donors: Laurie Ault, Casey Conroy, Linda LaFavor-Coyle, DIY, Hair Cuts by Janice, Heart Rock Herb & Spice Co., Heaven Scent Salon, Lillian's Tan & Nails, Lira's, Angie Peart, Raley's, Jim Stamates, South Shore Bikes, South Tahoe Stand-Up Paddle, Jan Carr with Tahoe Mtn. Soap Co., Tahoe Queen and Cindy Tedeschi. Carolyn MeiersHabitat for HumanityEl Dorado County chapter
- Whittell's Scott Harrison awarded eighth annual Upshaw Scholarship
- Avoid a tragedy: Why swimming in Lake Tahoe is unique (opinion)
- Mulder wins back-to-back American Century Championship titles, new attendance record set (photos)
- Mulder wins American Century Championship, becomes third back-to-back winner in tournament history
- Letter: 'The Loop Road project is not benefiting the local community'