Habitat for Humanity, El Dorado County Chapter and St. Joseph Community Land Trust held a partnership fundraiser Hike for Housing” on Sept. 15 at Spooner Lake and would like to thank Nevada State Parks for co-sponsoring the event. We thank the many hikers who came out to support our missions to raise money to help beautify and provide affordable housing in our community. We thank our generous donors: Laurie Ault, Casey Conroy, Linda LaFavor-Coyle, DIY, Hair Cuts by Janice, Heart Rock Herb & Spice Co., Heaven Scent Salon, Lillian's Tan & Nails, Lira's, Angie Peart, Raley's, Jim Stamates, South Shore Bikes, South Tahoe Stand-Up Paddle, Jan Carr with Tahoe Mtn. Soap Co., Tahoe Queen and Cindy Tedeschi. Carolyn MeiersHabitat for HumanityEl Dorado County chapter
- Obituary: Scott Michael Perasso
- Georgetown narcotics arrest connected to fatal shooting
- Singled out? With Valentine's Day around the corner, what is the online dating scene like at Lake Tahoe?
- Lake Tahoe Community College on track with $5.8 million University Center project
- Three cited for skiing out of bounds from Heavenly