TahoeChamber’s next Business After Hours Mixer will be held at Tahoe Bowl and will also serve as a fundraiser for Tahoe Youth & Family Services.The mixer will be held Oct. 17 from 5:30-7:30 p.m. at the business, which has remodeled facilities tha tinclude the 11th Frame Diner and an outdoor patio. The mixer costs $10 for chamber members, $20 for nonmembers and include appetizers, drink tickets and raffle tickets.Bowling for the duration of the event will cost $5. All proceeds from bowling will be donated to TYFS, which promotes the healthy development of children, youth and families through counseling, education and support services. For more information about TYFS, visit www.tahoeyouth.org.Tickets for the mixer may be purchased in advance at tahoechamber.org or by calling 775-588-1728. Tickets may also be purchased at the door.
Chamber mixer to serve as bowling benefit
Trending in: News
- King Fire up to 76,376 acres; ‘no immediate danger’ to Tahoe-Truckee
- Meet Your Merchant: Riders get back in the saddle at Piping Rock Equestrian Center
- Man, 37, suspected of starting King Fire; bail set at $10 million
- Ironman Tahoe officials eye smoke patterns; Sunday’s race still a go
- Athletes prepare for Sunday’s challenging Ironman Lake Tahoe