On behalf of the Nevada Diabetes Association’s first adult prom, I would like to thank this wonderful community for the support of a great cause. We raised almost $9,000. Also, thank you to Barton for helping send local children to Camp Buck. Special thanks to Horizon Casino Resort’s Corrina Osborne and Diane Rettos, who absolutely made it possible. Thank you to the Tahoe Tribune , Fox and Hound, Sugar Pine Bakery, Lisa Gosh and Rude Brothers, Millie Behar, Herbert Aguirre, Dave Hughes, Cathy Ricioli, Brian Ginoux, Steamers, Side Street Boutique, North Face, Elena Hight, Matt Wiggins, Rachelle Pakes, Carol Sessor, Dan Bartley, Nepheles, Riva Grill, Mark Salmon at Pinnacle, Lynette at Lake Tahoe Accommodations, Escobar Training, KTHO, Dru Murrin, Splie Fitness, The Getaway Cafe, Meghann Barkley and Lakeland Village, BioSpirit, Rachel Muller, The Sno-flake Drive-in, KOLO news channel 8, Diana Kern, Don and Teresa Souers, JF Photography, Jenny Feliciano, South Side Auto Body, the Brewer family, the Sarosik family, Ruby Turner at MontBleu Casino Resort & Spa, Sandy Wingate, Rah Hair Studio. Everyone at the Nevada Diabetes Association and my prom committee — Kelsey Schaefer, Rhiannon Deloretto, Brook Ramos, Chesi Cooley, Leah Foxworthy, Nicole Mora, Carla Munoz, Alyssa Mescher and Travis, Crystal Chavaria and Aurora Gooch. And many, many other wonderful people who attended and donated. Thank you so much.Angela Aguirre Nevada diabetes association board member
- Lake Tahoe tuber sustains 'serious' injuries from boat propellers; transported to Reno for medical treatment
- Scientists: Climate change tightening 'alarming' grip on Lake Tahoe
- Letter: 'Affordable housing in Tahoe is nonexistent'
- Three assaults on women in South Lake Tahoe over the last year possibly connected
- Historic Simpson's Jewelers set to close doors after 50 years in South Lake Tahoe