TAHOE CITY, Calif. - North Tahoe Arts welcomes and embraces the changing of the season with an exhibition of fall-inspired photography by award-winning photographer Geoff McGilvray and an exhibit of teapots, tea accessories by Nancy Olson, a great selection of locally made teas, and wall art by Heidi Reeves, Deb Rich, and Eileen Blodgett in the Main Gallery.View several private teapot collections. Exhibit will run until Monday, Oct. 29. Artist's reception is Friday, Oct. 12, 5-7 p.m. Refreshments served and a tasting of "Tahoe Teas" by Alenka. Open to the public. Gallery hours are 11-5pm daily, closed Tuesdays. "Bits & Pieces" A Sculpture and Mosaic Exploration held over in the Corison Loft Gallery until Monday, Oct. 29.North Tahoe Arts is located at 380 North Lake Blvd., Tahoe City. Call 530-581-2787 or visit www.northtahoearts.com for information.
North Tahoe Arts to host opening reception for 'Fall Cornucopia' and 'Teapots & Teas'
Trending in: News
- Wildfire scorches 84 acres Monday north of Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe man charged with attempted murder after report of mallet attack
- SWAT crashes open Hard Rock hotel doors in training exercise
- Tahoe man, 24, arrested on suspicion of having sex with minor
- Low numbers force North Tahoe High to scrap football season