TAHOE CITY, Calif. - North Tahoe Arts welcomes and embraces the changing of the season with an exhibition of fall-inspired photography by award-winning photographer Geoff McGilvray and an exhibit of teapots, tea accessories by Nancy Olson, a great selection of locally made teas, and wall art by Heidi Reeves, Deb Rich, and Eileen Blodgett in the Main Gallery.View several private teapot collections. Exhibit will run until Monday, Oct. 29. Artist's reception is Friday, Oct. 12, 5-7 p.m. Refreshments served and a tasting of "Tahoe Teas" by Alenka. Open to the public. Gallery hours are 11-5pm daily, closed Tuesdays. "Bits & Pieces" A Sculpture and Mosaic Exploration held over in the Corison Loft Gallery until Monday, Oct. 29.North Tahoe Arts is located at 380 North Lake Blvd., Tahoe City. Call 530-581-2787 or visit www.northtahoearts.com for information.
- Man who touched Justin Timberlake's face at Lake Tahoe celebrity golf tournament arrested
- Affordable housing woes: Are Tahoe locals being priced out of the real estate market?
- Tahoe-Truckee weather: Temps hit 90s this week, topping 100 down the hill
- Whittell's Scott Harrison awarded eighth annual Upshaw Scholarship
- Smoke from Soberanes, Sand fires filtering into Tahoe Basin