TAHOE CITY, Calif. - North Tahoe Arts welcomes and embraces the changing of the season with an exhibition of fall-inspired photography by award-winning photographer Geoff McGilvray and an exhibit of teapots, tea accessories by Nancy Olson, a great selection of locally made teas, and wall art by Heidi Reeves, Deb Rich, and Eileen Blodgett in the Main Gallery.View several private teapot collections. Exhibit will run until Monday, Oct. 29. Artist's reception is Friday, Oct. 12, 5-7 p.m. Refreshments served and a tasting of "Tahoe Teas" by Alenka. Open to the public. Gallery hours are 11-5pm daily, closed Tuesdays. "Bits & Pieces" A Sculpture and Mosaic Exploration held over in the Corison Loft Gallery until Monday, Oct. 29.North Tahoe Arts is located at 380 North Lake Blvd., Tahoe City. Call 530-581-2787 or visit www.northtahoearts.com for information.
- Erik Roner remembered as a great family man with 'a wonderful love for life'
- What to know about acclimating to Lake Tahoe's higher elevations
- Lake Tahoe and El Niño: OpenSnow.com forecasters sound off
- MTB economics: South Lake Tahoe sees boost from mountain-bike tourism
- South Lake Tahoe police clear man suspected in sexual assault case