I would like to thank the Three Peaks Resort, The Howard Johnson, Assemblies of God Church and First Baptist for contributing money and supplies to my work as a housemom at Rancho De Sus Ninos, an orphanage in Tijuana, Mexico. During my trip home in September I was given towels, blankets, clothes and beauty products as well as enough money to be able to consistently send my girls to school with a snack and do other fun events with them this next year. Thank you so much!Amanda HammondSouth Lake Tahoe
- Man threatens to jump from eighth-story ledge
- Amid low oxygen levels, Lake Tahoe trout relocation goes swimmingly
- Truckee Police Logs: 86 pounds of pot leads to three felony arrests
- Prescribed burns planned for Lake Tahoe's west, south shores
- IVGID board chairman, vice-chair blast GM Pinkerton; time for him 'to go'