I would like to thank the Three Peaks Resort, The Howard Johnson, Assemblies of God Church and First Baptist for contributing money and supplies to my work as a housemom at Rancho De Sus Ninos, an orphanage in Tijuana, Mexico. During my trip home in September I was given towels, blankets, clothes and beauty products as well as enough money to be able to consistently send my girls to school with a snack and do other fun events with them this next year. Thank you so much!Amanda HammondSouth Lake Tahoe
- Whittell's Scott Harrison awarded eighth annual Upshaw Scholarship
- Mulder wins back-to-back American Century Championship titles, new attendance record set (photos)
- Avoid a tragedy: Why swimming in Lake Tahoe is unique (opinion)
- Letter: 'The Loop Road project is not benefiting the local community'
- Mulder wins American Century Championship, becomes third back-to-back winner in tournament history