I would like to thank the Three Peaks Resort, The Howard Johnson, Assemblies of God Church and First Baptist for contributing money and supplies to my work as a housemom at Rancho De Sus Ninos, an orphanage in Tijuana, Mexico. During my trip home in September I was given towels, blankets, clothes and beauty products as well as enough money to be able to consistently send my girls to school with a snack and do other fun events with them this next year. Thank you so much!Amanda HammondSouth Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe residents, NDOW differ on bear management after latest incident (with video of today's release)
- South Lake Tahoe condo project breaks ground
- Letter: Where did Seneca Pond's frogs go?
- Republican presidential hopeful Marco Rubio hits variety of issues in Carson City
- South Tahoe schools start year with new faces & lessons