The Lake Tahoe Environmental Science Magnet School PTA would like to thank our amazing community for helping to make this year's Walk-A-Thon a huge success! The morning of Sept. 28 started out cool and crisp while our dads set up the field, but the sun soon warmed everything up and the kids were off and running, literally. The teachers, parents and students enjoyed music and snacks while they walked laps to raise money for future field trips, art and music programs, field day, etc. Thank you to HI-NRG Screenworks, Redwood Printing, Dyna-Mic-Duo (Randy and Theresa Daggs), and Lira's Market for their generous donations and contributions to our event. Thank you to our amazing kids for doing a great job raising money for our school.Kim DemusSouth Lake Tahoe
- Try Pretty Odd Wieners Hot Dog Cart in Meyers, California
- Republican presidential hopeful Marco Rubio hits variety of issues in Carson City
- Mother bear, cub trapped at Lake Tahoe to be released in mountains (updated)
- Letter: Where did Seneca Pond's frogs go?
- Meyers community plan to streamline development moves forward