This is a thank you to the amazing staff at Tahoe Fracture and all the work they have done with the local athletes from South Tahoe High School, in particular, Angie, Colleen, Becca, and Dr. Bannar. Their professionalism, relationships with the students, and “beyond the call of duty" work ethics provide support to our local youth daily. The trust and respect students have for this group allows them to truly help our kids when they need it most. You guys are truly appreciated.Amy JacksonSouth Lake Tahoe
- Erik Roner remembered as a great family man with 'a wonderful love for life'
- MTB economics: South Lake Tahoe sees boost from mountain-bike tourism
- South Lake Tahoe police clear man suspected in sexual assault case
- Lake Tahoe and El Niño: OpenSnow.com forecasters sound off
- What to know about acclimating to Lake Tahoe's higher elevations