This is a thank you to the amazing staff at Tahoe Fracture and all the work they have done with the local athletes from South Tahoe High School, in particular, Angie, Colleen, Becca, and Dr. Bannar. Their professionalism, relationships with the students, and “beyond the call of duty" work ethics provide support to our local youth daily. The trust and respect students have for this group allows them to truly help our kids when they need it most. You guys are truly appreciated.Amy JacksonSouth Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe residents, NDOW differ on bear management after latest incident (with video of today's release)
- South Lake Tahoe condo project breaks ground
- Letter: Where did Seneca Pond's frogs go?
- Republican presidential hopeful Marco Rubio hits variety of issues in Carson City
- South Tahoe schools start year with new faces & lessons