This is a thank you to the amazing staff at Tahoe Fracture and all the work they have done with the local athletes from South Tahoe High School, in particular, Angie, Colleen, Becca, and Dr. Bannar. Their professionalism, relationships with the students, and “beyond the call of duty" work ethics provide support to our local youth daily. The trust and respect students have for this group allows them to truly help our kids when they need it most. You guys are truly appreciated.Amy JacksonSouth Lake Tahoe
- Lake Tahoe tuber sustains 'serious' injuries from boat propellers; transported to Reno for medical treatment
- Scientists: Climate change tightening 'alarming' grip on Lake Tahoe
- Three assaults on women in South Lake Tahoe over the last year possibly connected
- Letter: 'Affordable housing in Tahoe is nonexistent'
- Historic Simpson's Jewelers set to close doors after 50 years in South Lake Tahoe