This is a thank you to the amazing staff at Tahoe Fracture and all the work they have done with the local athletes from South Tahoe High School, in particular, Angie, Colleen, Becca, and Dr. Bannar. Their professionalism, relationships with the students, and “beyond the call of duty" work ethics provide support to our local youth daily. The trust and respect students have for this group allows them to truly help our kids when they need it most. You guys are truly appreciated.Amy JacksonSouth Lake Tahoe
- Whittell's Scott Harrison awarded eighth annual Upshaw Scholarship
- Avoid a tragedy: Why swimming in Lake Tahoe is unique (opinion)
- Mulder wins back-to-back American Century Championship titles, new attendance record set (photos)
- Letter: 'The Loop Road project is not benefiting the local community'
- Mulder wins American Century Championship, becomes third back-to-back winner in tournament history