This is a thank you to the amazing staff at Tahoe Fracture and all the work they have done with the local athletes from South Tahoe High School, in particular, Angie, Colleen, Becca, and Dr. Bannar. Their professionalism, relationships with the students, and “beyond the call of duty" work ethics provide support to our local youth daily. The trust and respect students have for this group allows them to truly help our kids when they need it most. You guys are truly appreciated.Amy JacksonSouth Lake Tahoe
- National Weather Service issues winter storm warning for Lake Tahoe (video)
- Hiker killed in avalanche in Sierra Nevada
- Curl up with a Kindle: 12 winter reads perfect for the holidays
- Barton Foundation's Festival of Trees and Lights has something for everyone
- Pet column: Should you give a dog a bone?