Tahoe Regional Young Professionals will host its monthly mixer on Wednesday, Oct. 17, at Beacon Bar & Grill.The mixer will be held from 6:30-9 p.m. at the restaurant, which is located at Camp Richardson Resort. Rum Runners will be available for $5.The cost for non-members is a $5 cover, while TRYP members are free. Becoming a member costs $40 annually, effective for one year from the purchase date. Those interested can sign up the event via cash, check or credit card or emailing TahoeTRYP@gmail.com.
- Try Pretty Odd Wieners Hot Dog Cart in Meyers, California
- Mother bear, cub trapped at Lake Tahoe to be released in mountains (updated)
- Republican presidential hopeful Marco Rubio hits variety of issues in Carson City
- Meyers community plan to streamline development moves forward
- Letter: Where did Seneca Pond's frogs go?