Tahoe Regional Young Professionals will host its monthly mixer on Wednesday, Oct. 17, at Beacon Bar & Grill.The mixer will be held from 6:30-9 p.m. at the restaurant, which is located at Camp Richardson Resort. Rum Runners will be available for $5.The cost for non-members is a $5 cover, while TRYP members are free. Becoming a member costs $40 annually, effective for one year from the purchase date. Those interested can sign up the event via cash, check or credit card or emailing TahoeTRYP@gmail.com.
- What's happening at Lake Tahoe this Labor Day weekend
- Opinion: Tahoe-Truckee businesses support California climate change efforts
- The ski industry: Tahoe-Truckee resorts partnering more to provide cross-region travel incentive
- Labor Day weekend includes California's second Free Fishing Day for 2015
- South Tahoe paddleboard event supports fight against cancer