The girls and boys ended their team tennis state runs in semifinals Thursday. The girls fought an incredibly close match, forcing a tie-breaker after ending three sets tied 9-9. South Tahoe's No. 1 singles player Maggie Lee went 3-0, Catherine Baghdikian turned in a 1-1 singles performance. Doubles teams Cassandra Marin and Emily Rives, and Grace Bronken and Sarah Jobbins, went 2-1 in the effort.
- After 34 years, Tahoe's Ernie's has new owners
- Power and poses: Tahoe Show bodybuilding contest returns to South Shore
- The history behind some of Lake Tahoe's naturist-friendly east shore beaches
- Defibrillators installed at South Lake Tahoe city buildings
- Panel to focus on aquatic weeds in the Tahoe Keys