The girls and boys ended their team tennis state runs in semifinals Thursday. The girls fought an incredibly close match, forcing a tie-breaker after ending three sets tied 9-9. South Tahoe's No. 1 singles player Maggie Lee went 3-0, Catherine Baghdikian turned in a 1-1 singles performance. Doubles teams Cassandra Marin and Emily Rives, and Grace Bronken and Sarah Jobbins, went 2-1 in the effort.
- Tahoe’s Kevin Murnane remembered for vast community support (updated)
- Bruce in the USA brings Springsteen to Harrah’s Lake Tahoe
- American ski hero Travis Ganong enrolls at Sierra Nevada College
- California drought: More work needed as water conservation sees positive results at Lake Tahoe, Truckee
- Opinion: Concerned with comments about Tahoe’s poor snow conditions