The girls and boys ended their team tennis state runs in semifinals Thursday. The girls fought an incredibly close match, forcing a tie-breaker after ending three sets tied 9-9. South Tahoe's No. 1 singles player Maggie Lee went 3-0, Catherine Baghdikian turned in a 1-1 singles performance. Doubles teams Cassandra Marin and Emily Rives, and Grace Bronken and Sarah Jobbins, went 2-1 in the effort.
- CHP urges motorists against taking shortcuts during South Lake Tahoe congestion
- Police arrest man following alleged attempted robbery at Stateline
- Letter: Community split on major issues
- One dead following shooting at South Lake Tahoe hotel
- Police release sketches of suspects in South Tahoe shooting