The girls and boys ended their team tennis state runs in semifinals Thursday. The girls fought an incredibly close match, forcing a tie-breaker after ending three sets tied 9-9. South Tahoe's No. 1 singles player Maggie Lee went 3-0, Catherine Baghdikian turned in a 1-1 singles performance. Doubles teams Cassandra Marin and Emily Rives, and Grace Bronken and Sarah Jobbins, went 2-1 in the effort.
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe to celebrate grand opening this week
- Want to buy a historic Lake Tahoe property? Fork over $98 million
- Lake Tahoe ski resorts report up to 6 inches of new snow
- Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Lake Tahoe opens to large crowd
- Western drought continues: Washoe Lake, before and after