The youth basketball leagues at Kahle Community Center are still accepting players. Teams usually have one practice and one game a week. Games are from 5:30 - 8:30 p.m. at Kahle Community Center. Basketball officials are also needed for youth and adult leagues. Officials must be 16-years or older. Training will be provided Nov. 17, 18, 26 and 27. For more information, contact Kahle Community Center at 775-586-7271.
Last call for basketball
Trending in: News
- Horizon to undergo multi-million dollar renovation
- Injured bear found at Heavenly being treated
- Local pilot survives, wife killed in Truckee plane crash
- Chateau project developer makes deal to purchase other parcels; project could move forward as envisioned
- Summer ops plan for Tahoe ski resort nears draft status