The youth basketball leagues at Kahle Community Center are still accepting players. Teams usually have one practice and one game a week. Games are from 5:30 - 8:30 p.m. at Kahle Community Center. Basketball officials are also needed for youth and adult leagues. Officials must be 16-years or older. Training will be provided Nov. 17, 18, 26 and 27. For more information, contact Kahle Community Center at 775-586-7271.
- After 34 years, Tahoe's Ernie's has new owners
- The history behind some of Lake Tahoe's naturist-friendly east shore beaches
- Six new Tahoe-Truckee restaurants not to miss this summer
- Man arrested after allegedly shooting moving vehicle in Meyers
- Increase in high-elevation fires prompting change in Sierra Nevada forest management