The youth basketball leagues at Kahle Community Center are still accepting players. Teams usually have one practice and one game a week. Games are from 5:30 - 8:30 p.m. at Kahle Community Center. Basketball officials are also needed for youth and adult leagues. Officials must be 16-years or older. Training will be provided Nov. 17, 18, 26 and 27. For more information, contact Kahle Community Center at 775-586-7271.
- Low numbers force North Tahoe High to scrap football season
- Board: Insufficient evidence that Tahoe hospital CEO broke law (updated)
- Santa Rosa man faces open murder charge in death of Tahoe man
- Kevin MacMillan: Stop wasting water with Ice Bucket Challenge
- Tesla plans Truckee supercharging station for electric cars