The youth basketball leagues at Kahle Community Center are still accepting players. Teams usually have one practice and one game a week. Games are from 5:30 - 8:30 p.m. at Kahle Community Center. Basketball officials are also needed for youth and adult leagues. Officials must be 16-years or older. Training will be provided Nov. 17, 18, 26 and 27. For more information, contact Kahle Community Center at 775-586-7271.
- Five questions with Tahoe's Talie Jane Interiors' Natalie Malik
- Membership-based airline expands service to and from Truckee Tahoe Airport
- An easy appetizer that wows (recipe)
- Five injured in car accident down Kingsbury Grade Friday; city council candidate and wife confirmed as two of injured (story will be updated)
- Wine Ink: In the vineyards, vines are the foundation