The youth basketball leagues at Kahle Community Center are still accepting players. Teams usually have one practice and one game a week. Games are from 5:30 - 8:30 p.m. at Kahle Community Center. Basketball officials are also needed for youth and adult leagues. Officials must be 16-years or older. Training will be provided Nov. 17, 18, 26 and 27. For more information, contact Kahle Community Center at 775-586-7271.
- New South Lake Tahoe venue brings live magic show, dining
- Seeping water caused radioactive dump blast in Nevada
- South Lake Tahoe highway project promises change, community improvements
- Preventing suicide at Lake Tahoe: Food for thought for mental wellness (opinion)
- Kudos & Kindness: Thank you for snow removal