The youth basketball leagues at Kahle Community Center are still accepting players. Teams usually have one practice and one game a week. Games are from 5:30 - 8:30 p.m. at Kahle Community Center. Basketball officials are also needed for youth and adult leagues. Officials must be 16-years or older. Training will be provided Nov. 17, 18, 26 and 27. For more information, contact Kahle Community Center at 775-586-7271.
- Obituary: Scott Michael Perasso
- Georgetown narcotics arrest connected to fatal shooting
- Singled out? With Valentine's Day around the corner, what is the online dating scene like at Lake Tahoe?
- Lake Tahoe Community College on track with $5.8 million University Center project
- Reasons behind increases in El Dorado County crime statistics uncertain