The first of three fundraising dinners for Chris Alper will be from 5-9 p.m. Thursday when Primo's Italian Bistro donates 10 percent of its dinner proceeds to go toward Alper's medical bills. A South Lake Tahoe resident for 33 years who works at Cardinale Way Toyota has been diagnosed with a recurrence of breast cancer. She recently underwent two surgeries. A second fundraiser is Tuesday, Oct. 30 at Passaretti's Italian Restuarant. Ernie's Coffee Shop is the site of a slient acution and raffle from 5-8 p.m. Nov. 9, and 50 percent of the dinner proceeds go to the medical fun. The account at Bank of the West is 029201988. For more information contact Gia RiIchards at KRLT, 916-704-6900, email@example.com
- Erik Roner remembered as a great family man with 'a wonderful love for life'
- Lake Tahoe and El Niño: OpenSnow.com forecasters sound off
- Letter: Squirrel activity indicates El Niño strength
- South Lake Tahoe vacation rental lawsuit focuses on fees, equal protection
- What to know about acclimating to Lake Tahoe's higher elevations