The first of three fundraising dinners for Chris Alper will be from 5-9 p.m. Thursday when Primo's Italian Bistro donates 10 percent of its dinner proceeds to go toward Alper's medical bills. A South Lake Tahoe resident for 33 years who works at Cardinale Way Toyota has been diagnosed with a recurrence of breast cancer. She recently underwent two surgeries. A second fundraiser is Tuesday, Oct. 30 at Passaretti's Italian Restuarant. Ernie's Coffee Shop is the site of a slient acution and raffle from 5-8 p.m. Nov. 9, and 50 percent of the dinner proceeds go to the medical fun. The account at Bank of the West is 029201988. For more information contact Gia RiIchards at KRLT, 916-704-6900, email@example.com
- Obituary: Scott Michael Perasso
- Georgetown narcotics arrest connected to fatal shooting
- Lake Tahoe Community College on track with $5.8 million University Center project
- Singled out? With Valentine's Day around the corner, what is the online dating scene like at Lake Tahoe?
- Reasons behind increases in El Dorado County crime statistics uncertain