The first of three fundraising dinners for Chris Alper will be from 5-9 p.m. Thursday when Primo's Italian Bistro donates 10 percent of its dinner proceeds to go toward Alper's medical bills. A South Lake Tahoe resident for 33 years who works at Cardinale Way Toyota has been diagnosed with a recurrence of breast cancer. She recently underwent two surgeries. A second fundraiser is Tuesday, Oct. 30 at Passaretti's Italian Restuarant. Ernie's Coffee Shop is the site of a slient acution and raffle from 5-8 p.m. Nov. 9, and 50 percent of the dinner proceeds go to the medical fun. The account at Bank of the West is 029201988. For more information contact Gia RiIchards at KRLT, 916-704-6900, email@example.com
- Try Pretty Odd Wieners Hot Dog Cart in Meyers, California
- Republican presidential hopeful Marco Rubio hits variety of issues in Carson City
- Letter: Where did Seneca Pond's frogs go?
- Mother bear, cub trapped at Lake Tahoe to be released in mountains (updated)
- Lake Tahoe residents, NDOW differ on bear management after latest incident (with video of today's release)