Live Violence Free would like to thank the sponsors, donors, and guests of the 35th Anniversary Sunset Gala who contributed to make this event a success. The Sunset Gala is the largest fundraiser of the year for Live Violence Free, formerly the South Lake Tahoe Women’s Center, and this year the event brought in more than ever before at more than $35,000 dollars. The gracious generosity of Edgewood Tahoe, MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa, Harrah’s/Harveys Lake Tahoe and Lakeside Inn and Casino helped create the atmosphere for a unforgettable evening. In addition to those aforementioned, all our other sponsors, the local businesses who donated items, and of course those who came out to enjoy the event helped make this the most successful fundraiser ever for Live Violence Free. An enormous thank you to all involved; your support will allow us to keep our services for victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, and child abuse, up and running.Scarlet CaldwellOutreach EducatorLive Violence Free
- Attorney alleges negligence, prejudice in South Lake Tahoe officer-involved shooting
- Singled out? With Valentine's Day around the corner, what is the online dating scene like at Lake Tahoe?
- Drug agent admits to trafficking in Nevada's Douglas County Court
- Obituary: Scott Michael Perasso
- Be a responsible pet owner; 10 tips for dog and cat owners (opinion)