CRYSTAL BAY, Nev. - Cal Neva Resort is the site of the Horns 'N Halos Costume Party with DJ MoFun & Keenan. There will be $600 awarded for Best Female, Best Male and Best All Around costumes. The event starts at 8 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 31 and is open to folks 18 and over. Advance tickets are $15 at Cal Neva, New Moon Natural Foods (Tahoe City & Truckee) Beach Hut Deli, Mad About Music & Teaz N Pleaz (South Lake Tahoe) or online at www.Ticketweb.com, or $20 at the door.
- Places to watch South Tahoe Labor Day fireworks
- Feature: Choose your camping companions wisely when planning your next adventure
- Strength in numbers: Lake Tahoe Community College men's soccer counting on depth in second season
- Nevada now selling medical marijuana
- #TahoeSnaps: Camp Richardson, a momma bear in South Lake Tahoe & more