10/30/1979 - 10/20/2012An awesome son, brother, friend and father figure to Larry (his dog) left this earth at age 32 for a better place of peace and comfort.Jonathan has been a native Nevadan for most of his life, but spent the last year and a half in Charlotte, North Carolina as a graduate student at Charlotte Law. He loved the law and anything political and graduated from University of Nevada with a Political Science Degree.Everyone knew Jonathan as kind, smart, loving, and funny. We watched him as he participated in baseball, soccer and basketball.He also loved skateboarding and music. He attended South Tahoe High School and graduated from George Whittell High School. He is an Eagle Scout. Jonathan is survived by his parents Raymond & Jean Case, brother Patrick Jason Case, twin brother Alan Joseph Case, and many uncles, aunts, and cousins.A memorial service will be held on November 3, 2012 at 11:00 a.m. at the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 3460 Spruce Avenue, South Lake Tahoe, Ca.In lieu of flowers, donations may be made toJuvenile Diabetes Foundation5335 Kietzke Lane, Reno, NV
- Obituary: Scott Michael Perasso
- Georgetown narcotics arrest connected to fatal shooting
- Singled out? With Valentine's Day around the corner, what is the online dating scene like at Lake Tahoe?
- Lake Tahoe Community College on track with $5.8 million University Center project
- Reasons behind increases in El Dorado County crime statistics uncertain