Henrietta (Lee) Leoni Ziegler, 83 years 3 months, 12 days passed away on October 24, 2012 at her home in Sparks. She was born to Henry Leoni and Lottie (Hengeveld) in Palo Alto, California on July 12, 1929. Henrietta graduated from Calistoga High School and attended San Jose State University. She was married 52 years to John Ziegler. Henrietta worked at Harley Davidson for many years. She was predeceased by her husband John and survived by her son John Jr, daughter Lynda Naylor; 2 grandchildren Rebecca Montero and Jevon Ziegler; 4 Great-Grandchildren – who were her life – Malia, Mackenzie, Noah & Jacob. Henrietta enjoyed knitting, her many friends, and was an avid reader. Memorial Services are entrusted to Ross Burke & Knobel Mortuary, Sparks at 1538 C Street on Saturday, November 3 at 2 pm.
- Tahoe flooring company sues over Hard Rock work
- South Lake Tahoe man arrested for allegedly stabbing family member
- CHP urges motorists against taking shortcuts during South Lake Tahoe congestion
- Police arrest man following alleged attempted robbery at Stateline
- Tahoe's Heavenly chairlift malfunction addressed by Forest Service