Henrietta (Lee) Leoni Ziegler, 83 years 3 months, 12 days passed away on October 24, 2012 at her home in Sparks. She was born to Henry Leoni and Lottie (Hengeveld) in Palo Alto, California on July 12, 1929. Henrietta graduated from Calistoga High School and attended San Jose State University. She was married 52 years to John Ziegler. Henrietta worked at Harley Davidson for many years. She was predeceased by her husband John and survived by her son John Jr, daughter Lynda Naylor; 2 grandchildren Rebecca Montero and Jevon Ziegler; 4 Great-Grandchildren – who were her life – Malia, Mackenzie, Noah & Jacob. Henrietta enjoyed knitting, her many friends, and was an avid reader. Memorial Services are entrusted to Ross Burke & Knobel Mortuary, Sparks at 1538 C Street on Saturday, November 3 at 2 pm.
- Trailhead Fire burning west of Lake Tahoe grows to 1,264 acres
- Parade, parties and fireworks for Lake Tahoe's Fourth of July
- Officials seize 1,882 pounds of illegal fireworks at Truckee bug station
- Armed robbery reported at U.S. Bank on Kingsbury Grade
- Petition to put Loop Road on South Lake Tahoe ballot moving forward (updated)