TAHOE CITY, Calif. - Below are select incidents from the Placer County Sheriff's Office press log for Oct. 1-25.
• At 6 p.m. on the 8700 Block of Steelhead Avenue in Kings Beach, male neighbors engaged in a verbal altercation, which escalated into an alleged assault with a deadly weapon. The victim wished prosecution, but visible marks were not found.
• At 9 p.m. on the 200 Block of Coon Street in Kings Beach, an unknown suspect broke the windshield wiper off victim's vehicle.
• At 1 p.m. on the 8000 Block of Steelhead Avenue, a suspect was caught illegally dumping a mattress, a bed frame and a TV in front of a school.
• At 12:45 a.m. in Tahoma, a very intoxicated subject was arrested for drunk in public after causing a disturbance and yelling at cars at the road construction site.
• At 1:30 a.m. on the 1900 Block of Squaw Valley Road in Olympic Valley, a male subject was arrested for assault and battery pursuant to a fight at a local bar.
• At 9:30 a.m. on the 8600 Block of Golden Avenue in Kings Beach, an unknown suspect broke into victim's vehicle sometime overnight and removed personal property.
• At 2 p.m. on the 7800 Block of North Lake Boulevard in Tahoe Vista, an unknown suspect drank a bottle of Makers Mark 46 in the bathroom of a grocery store.
• At 6:30 p.m. on the 4800 Block of North Lake Boulevard in Carnelian Bay, numerous reports were taken of a female stumbling in and out of the highway. Officers arrested her for public intoxication.
• At 6 p.m. on Dolly Varden Avenue in kings Beach, a subject was taken in protective custody when he was found highly intoxicated with his pants around his ankles.
• At 6:30 p.m. on the 7000 Block of North Lake Boulevard in Tahoe Vista, an unknown suspect removed a victim's dingy from his property.
• At 7 p.m. on the 500 Block of Nightingale Road in Tahoe City, an unknown suspect stole the tow hitch off a victim's vehicle.
• At 12:45 p.m. on the 4000 Block of Flick Street in Carnelian Bay, two roommates ensued in a physical altercation, but neither of them desired prosecution.
• At 2:45 p.m. on the 8300 Block of North Lake Boulevard in Kings Beach, an unknown suspect spray painted gang-related graffiti on a public building.
• At 6 p.m. on the 6700 Block of West lake Boulevard in Tahoma, a possible known suspect stole firewood from victim's property.
• At 3 a.m. on the 8600 Block of Rainbow Avenue in Kings Beach, a subject was issued a promise to appear on a Placer County warrant.
• Sometime overnight on the 200 Block of Coon Street in Kings Beach, an unknown suspect tagged graffiti on a public bathroom.
• At 7 p.m. in Lahontan area of Truckee, an unknown suspect removed victim's wallet out of her unlocked vehicle.
• At 10 a.m. on the 7000 Block of Highlands View in Truckee, officers arrested a male subject for failing to register as a sex offender.
• Sometime overnight on the 8600 Block of Loch Levon Avenue in Kings Beach, an unknown suspect removed thousands of dollars worth of handmade jewelry out of victim's unlocked vehicle.
• At 3:30 pm on the 8400 Block of Loch Levon Avenue in Kings Beach, an assault between brother and sister occurred, but there was no prosecution desired.
• At 3:30 pm on the 6600 Block of Donner Road in Tahoe Vista, an unknown suspect removed wallet from victim's unlocked vehicle.
• At 3:30 pm on the 200 Block of Beaver Street in Kings Beach, an unknown suspect took a change jar and skateboard from victim's residence while she was on vacation.
• At 2:30 pm on Highway 28 at Rocky Ridge Road in Tahoe City, a report of a male subject hitting another subject with a vehicle turned out to be false, but the subject was arrested for a parole violation.
• Sometime overnight on the 8700 Block of North Lake Boulevard in Kings Beach, an unknown suspect removed a wallet from a victim's unlocked vehicle.
• Sometime overnight on the 500 Block of Beaver Street in Kings Beach, an unknown suspect removed electronic gadgets from a victim's unlocked vehicle.
• At 12:45 am on the 13000 Block of Highlands View in Truckee, officers issued a citizen's arrest to a male subject for battery and vandalism after the subject slapped an employee in the face. Officers added drunk in public charge as well.
• At 10:30 pm on Deer Street and rainbow Avenue in Kings Beach, a large group of males engaged in a physical fight. Two subjects were sent to the hospital after getting assaulted with a wooden board. No arrested were made at this point.
• At 8:30 pm on the 1900 Block of Squaw valley Road in Olympic Valley, the victim realized her jewelry was missing after spending the night in a local hotel.