Barton Auxiliary’s annual cheese ball sale has begun.Cheese balls may be ordered in the gift shop at Barton Hospital and may be picked up the next day. No weekend delivery is available.Cheees balls cost $8, which can be paid via cash, check or charge. They may also be purchased at the following events: Auxiliary Holiday Faire, Nov. 4 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at St. Theresa Parish Hall; Snowflake Lobby, Nov. 7 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Barton Memorial Hospital; Festival of Trees & Lights, Dec. 1-2 at MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa; and at the Carson Valley Medical Center, Nov. 15 from 10 a.m. to noon.For more information, call the gift shop at 543-5927, Pearl Parks at 530-573-1416 or Linda Coffman at 530-577-0328.
- Lake Tahoe residents, NDOW differ on bear management after latest incident (with video of today's release)
- What's happening at Lake Tahoe this Labor Day weekend
- Beaver population thriving at Lake Tahoe thanks to local volunteers
- South Tahoe boat hand saves drowning teen
- Beach time: Get your toes in the sand this weekend while visiting South Lake Tahoe