Barton Auxiliary’s annual cheese ball sale has begun.Cheese balls may be ordered in the gift shop at Barton Hospital and may be picked up the next day. No weekend delivery is available.Cheees balls cost $8, which can be paid via cash, check or charge. They may also be purchased at the following events: Auxiliary Holiday Faire, Nov. 4 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at St. Theresa Parish Hall; Snowflake Lobby, Nov. 7 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Barton Memorial Hospital; Festival of Trees & Lights, Dec. 1-2 at MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa; and at the Carson Valley Medical Center, Nov. 15 from 10 a.m. to noon.For more information, call the gift shop at 543-5927, Pearl Parks at 530-573-1416 or Linda Coffman at 530-577-0328.
- After 34 years, Tahoe's Ernie's has new owners
- The history behind some of Lake Tahoe's naturist-friendly east shore beaches
- Sibling revelry: Three sets of brothers among Lake Tahoe CC men's soccer team hopefuls
- Six new Tahoe-Truckee restaurants not to miss this summer
- Power and poses: Tahoe Show bodybuilding contest returns to South Shore