Barton Auxiliary’s annual cheese ball sale has begun.Cheese balls may be ordered in the gift shop at Barton Hospital and may be picked up the next day. No weekend delivery is available.Cheees balls cost $8, which can be paid via cash, check or charge. They may also be purchased at the following events: Auxiliary Holiday Faire, Nov. 4 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at St. Theresa Parish Hall; Snowflake Lobby, Nov. 7 from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Barton Memorial Hospital; Festival of Trees & Lights, Dec. 1-2 at MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa; and at the Carson Valley Medical Center, Nov. 15 from 10 a.m. to noon.For more information, call the gift shop at 543-5927, Pearl Parks at 530-573-1416 or Linda Coffman at 530-577-0328.
- South Lake Tahoe to consider censure of councilmember JoAnn Conner
- Proposed design breathes new life into South Lake Tahoe's Regan Beach
- Vail Resorts Epic Pass price may go up after Sunday for 2015-16 ski and snowboard season
- Artist lineup announced for SnowGlobe Music Festival in South Lake Tahoe Dec. 29-31
- News briefs: Road work continues, events (updated)