Douglas County Historical Society's Museum in Gardnerville will be to students accompanied by a family member with no charge on the first Saturday of every month. Prizes will be given for completing a museum scavenger hunt.
- 'True Squallywood legend' | Tahoe photographer beginning road to recovery after spinal cord injury
- Woman, 61, suspected of embezzling $850,000 from Lake Tahoe business
- North Tahoe crime logs: Man, woman fight over food, who pooped in bathtub
- Tahoe's Sand Harbor boat ramp won't launch for 2015; others will open
- Maloff presents Barton with $10 million check