Douglas County Historical Society's Museum in Gardnerville will be to students accompanied by a family member with no charge on the first Saturday of every month. Prizes will be given for completing a museum scavenger hunt.
- Possible charges in South Lake Tahoe police shooting caught in law change
- Wine Ink: Their own private Idaho — the Lewis-Clark American Viticultural Area
- Making Tahoe work takes commitment (opinion)
- Big Sierra Nevada public land sale could fund conservation
- Tahoe wildlife officials address bear concerns around the lake