Douglas County Historical Society's Museum in Gardnerville will be to students accompanied by a family member with no charge on the first Saturday of every month. Prizes will be given for completing a museum scavenger hunt.
- The history behind some of Lake Tahoe's naturist-friendly east shore beaches
- After 34 years, Tahoe's Ernie's has new owners
- Six new Tahoe-Truckee restaurants not to miss this summer
- Sibling revelry: Three sets of brothers among Lake Tahoe CC men's soccer team hopefuls
- Adventure in Desolation Wilderness comes in many forms