Douglas County Historical Society's Museum in Gardnerville will be to students accompanied by a family member with no charge on the first Saturday of every month. Prizes will be given for completing a museum scavenger hunt.
- Six new Tahoe-Truckee restaurants not to miss this summer
- The history behind some of Lake Tahoe's naturist-friendly east shore beaches
- Increase in high-elevation fires prompting change in Sierra Nevada forest management
- 550-site campground proposed on Tahoe Ridge
- Ladies night: Monday pickup soccer game blossoms during summer