TAHOE/TRUCKEE - Don't forget - daylight-saving time ends at 2 a.m. Sunday, Nov. 4. Be sure to set your clocks back one hour - and be sure to enjoy that extra hour of sleep.
Fall back this weekend
Trending in: News
- 35 people displaced, rooms destroyed in Tahoe hotel fire
- Another Lake Tahoe rescue boat sinks; second in 2 months
- Creek near Lake Tahoe has elevated E. coli levels (updated)
- Low water levels taking toll on Lake Tahoe rec businesses
- Kevin MacMillan: Allegations of corruption within Tahoe Forest Health System