TAHOE/TRUCKEE - Don't forget - daylight-saving time ends at 2 a.m. Sunday, Nov. 4. Be sure to set your clocks back one hour - and be sure to enjoy that extra hour of sleep.
Fall back this weekend
Trending in: News
- Passenger injured in one-car wreck near Spooner Summit
- Stateline man injured in accident that killed 25 cows
- Doobie Brothers, Boston and Sarah McLachlan announced for summer concerts
- Truckee family center helps with human toll of Sierra drought
- UPDATED: State parks to take over operations of Tahoe rec area