TAHOE/TRUCKEE - Don't forget - daylight-saving time ends at 2 a.m. Sunday, Nov. 4. Be sure to set your clocks back one hour - and be sure to enjoy that extra hour of sleep.
- Hiker killed in avalanche in Sierra Nevada
- National Weather Service issues winter storm warning for Lake Tahoe (video)
- Curl up with a Kindle: 12 winter reads perfect for the holidays
- Business news: RISE celebrates 8 years, Tahoe Chamber encourages local shopping
- Food: Bye tradition, hello 'Judy Bird' – the easier way to turkey (recipe)