TAHOE/TRUCKEE - Don't forget - daylight-saving time ends at 2 a.m. Sunday, Nov. 4. Be sure to set your clocks back one hour - and be sure to enjoy that extra hour of sleep.
Fall back this weekend
Trending in: News
- Wed. morning update: King Fire up to 18,544 acres; more smoke for Tahoe
- Ironman Tahoe officials eye smoke patterns; Sunday’s race still a go
- CCC to open up new Tahoe Center in Meyers to public
- Lake Tahoe hopes high for big winter; predictions mixed
- TV report: Drugs, bugs inside soon-to-be-demolished Lake Tahoe hotel