TAHOE/TRUCKEE - Don't forget - daylight-saving time ends at 2 a.m. Sunday, Nov. 4. Be sure to set your clocks back one hour - and be sure to enjoy that extra hour of sleep.
Fall back this weekend
Trending in: News
- King Fire up to 70,000-plus acres; Tahoe fire officials: ‘have a plan ready’
- Ironman Tahoe officials eye smoke patterns; Sunday’s race still a go
- Lake Tahoe hopes high for big winter; predictions mixed
- Man, 37, suspected of starting King Fire; bail set at $10 million
- Police search for teenager, offer reward