TAHOE/TRUCKEE - Don't forget - daylight-saving time ends at 2 a.m. Sunday, Nov. 4. Be sure to set your clocks back one hour - and be sure to enjoy that extra hour of sleep.
Fall back this weekend
Trending in: News
- South Tahoe council denies permit for 420 concert featuring Julian Marley
- No body found after search of Cascade Lake
- Food Bank to hold Hunger Response Network meeting in South Lake Tahoe
- Tahoe disc golf: King of the Lake returning this summer
- Truckee woman killed had headphones on, couldn’t hear train coming