TAHOE/TRUCKEE - Don't forget - daylight-saving time ends at 2 a.m. Sunday, Nov. 4. Be sure to set your clocks back one hour - and be sure to enjoy that extra hour of sleep.
- Ky-Mani Marley releases statement about missed South Shore show
- South Tahoe football rolls past Sparks 49-19 in season opener
- Take a hike: Direct route to Marlette Lake leads to serene waters perched above Lake Tahoe's East Shore
- Tree mortality an increasing concern in Lake Tahoe Basin
- Summer slidin': 1,000-foot slip 'n slide makes Lake Tahoe debut