TAHOE/TRUCKEE - Don't forget - daylight-saving time ends at 2 a.m. Sunday, Nov. 4. Be sure to set your clocks back one hour - and be sure to enjoy that extra hour of sleep.
- Travel feature: 48 hours in L.A. — don't be afraid to explore the City of Angels
- South Tahoe area issues rodent plague advisory
- Feature: Choose your camping companions wisely when planning your next adventure
- Places to watch South Tahoe Labor Day fireworks
- Wildlife officials kill second 'dangerous' Lake Tahoe bear in span of 3 days