TAHOE/TRUCKEE - Don't forget - daylight-saving time ends at 2 a.m. Sunday, Nov. 4. Be sure to set your clocks back one hour - and be sure to enjoy that extra hour of sleep.
- Epic Discovery launches at Heavenly Mountain Resort in Tahoe (video)
- Leaving a legacy: Softball, basketball mainstay Barcellos honored as South Tahoe Girls Athlete of the Year
- $10.5 million Lake Tahoe home makes HGTV's House Hunt
- Increased boating patrols, cold-water warning at Lake Tahoe
- Rock Tahoe Half Marathon returns to South Shore for second year; more than 1,500 race along Lake Tahoe