Fees collected during the community day held Oct. 22 at Lake Tahoe Golf Course were recently dispersed to local nonprofits.As part of the dispersement, the Rotary Club of Tahoe Douglas was recently presented a check for $620. The American Golf Corporation, owners of Lake Tahoe Golf Course, has a foundation whose mission is to promote the game of golf through education, charity and community service. Their philanthropic efforts are appreciated by charitable causes and the Rotary Club of Tahoe Douglas would like to thank them for their generosity. The Rotary Club of Tahoe Douglas has been serving the South Shore community since Sept. 7, 1962.Paula PetersonRotary Club of Tahoe Douglas
- Affordable housing woes: Are Tahoe locals being priced out of the real estate market?
- South Lake Tahoe massage regulations tightened
- Man who touched Justin Timberlake's face at Lake Tahoe celebrity golf tournament arrested
- My view: Affordable housing directly impacted by TRPA policy (opinion)
- Tahoe-Truckee weather: Temps hit 90s this week, topping 100 down the hill