Fees collected during the community day held Oct. 22 at Lake Tahoe Golf Course were recently dispersed to local nonprofits.As part of the dispersement, the Rotary Club of Tahoe Douglas was recently presented a check for $620. The American Golf Corporation, owners of Lake Tahoe Golf Course, has a foundation whose mission is to promote the game of golf through education, charity and community service. Their philanthropic efforts are appreciated by charitable causes and the Rotary Club of Tahoe Douglas would like to thank them for their generosity. The Rotary Club of Tahoe Douglas has been serving the South Shore community since Sept. 7, 1962.Paula PetersonRotary Club of Tahoe Douglas
- Erik Roner remembered as a great family man with 'a wonderful love for life'
- Lake Tahoe and El Niño: OpenSnow.com forecasters sound off
- Letter: Squirrel activity indicates El Niño strength
- South Lake Tahoe vacation rental lawsuit focuses on fees, equal protection
- What to know about acclimating to Lake Tahoe's higher elevations