TRUCKEE, Calif. - Below are select incidents from the Truckee Police Department's press log for Oct. 8-28, along with previously unreported incidents.
• A mother reported her 16-year-old daughter ran away with her adult boyfriend. There is limited information on the boyfriend.
• A Sex Registrant failed to register with local law enforcement. Officers discovered that the suspect have been living in Sacramento without notifying law enforcement. He was subsequently arrested by Sacramento County Sheriff's Department for failure to register. A local complaint was filed for additional violation.
• A teacher caught a juvenile at school with tobacco. The juvenile was cited and released to his mother.
• Cohabitant brother and sister were involved in a mutual verbal argument. The sister told the brother he had to leave. The brother said he would only leave if she paid his rent. The sister refused and he threatened to kill her. The sister wanted the incident to be documented and did not want to pursue charges.
• Victim reported that unknown subject smashed his rear bedroom window. The incident occurred on Donner Pass Road and report was taken for information only.
• Officers arrested a male subject inside his residence on Torrey Pine Road for an active felony warrant out of Placer County.
• Live-together boyfriend and girlfriend got into a verbal argument. The boyfriend pushed his girlfriend in the chest area with his hands and she fell down the stairs resulting in injuries to her. The boyfriend also took her cellphone from her while she attempt to call 911. He was arrested for felony domestic violence and removing a cellphone to prevent notification of law enforcement. The incident occurred on Old Highway Drive.
• A subject was contacted on Pioneer Trail and he was found to have an active misdemeanor warrant. Officers arrested and booked the subject at Nevada County Sheriff's Office.
• A victim reported a known suspect used her identity to obtain services at the hospital. There is investigation ongoing.
• Officers took a report of a theft of a purse from unlocked car, parked on Jeffery Pine Road.
• Truckee Police Department was contacted by a victim that wishing to report annoying and harassing phone calls.
• Officers stopped a driver for vehicle code violation and the driver was found to have marijuana in the vehicle. The subject was cited and released at the scene.
• Officers stopped a subject for vehicle code violation and the driver was found to be under the influence of alcohol and unsafe to drive a vehicle. The driver was arrested and booked in Nevada County Sheriff's Office.
• Truckee Police Department Officers responded to a possible hit and run accident on Deerfield. Further investigation determined a hit and run did not occur; however the one party involved was found to be wanted by another county on felony charges.
• Officers contacted a male subject after her neighbors found her yelling on a deck. The subject was determined to be under the influence of alcohol and was arrested. The subject was released with no charges.
• Officers took a report of paint and spray paint graffiti on a market sign on Northwoods Boulevard. There is no suspect information. The estimated cost of repair is $1,000.
• A victim found her vehicle with a profanity scratched into the paint. The incident occurred on Waters Way. There is no suspect information.
• A subject was contacted in a parking lot on Deerfield Drive and was found to have $5,000 misdemeanor warrant out of Solano County. The subject was booked at Nevada County Sheriff's Office in Truckee.
• A subject was stopped for vehicle code violation On Glenshire Road and he was found to be DUI. Officers arrested the subject and booked him at Nevada County Sheriff's office. His vehicle was parked and locked at the scene.
• A vehicle failed to stop at posted stop sign on Martis Valley Road. Upon contacting the driver an odor of alcohol was detected. The driver successfully passed the sobriety tests. Officers determined that the driver was in possession of marijuana and an open container of alcohol. The driver was cited subsequently.
• Officers took a report of a domestic dispute between husband and wife in Glenshire. After investigation, the female was taken into custody for felony domestic battery.
• Officers stopped a driver for a lighting equipment violation. An investigation revealed the driver did not possess a valid driver's license and had an active Federal Warrant from Immigration and Customs Enforcement.
• A caller has received numerous phone calls from an unknown caller, who made vulgar statements and idle threats. Officers took a report for documentation only.
• A victim reported theft of her wallet from her unlocked vehicle parked on Rainbow Drive.
• Officers took a report of a found suitcase in a residential driveway on Pinnacle Loop. The resident did not know who it belonged to and wished to have it removed for safe keeping.
• A bag of prescription medication was stolen from a victim's unlocked vehicle, while the vehicle was parked in a parking lot on Donner Pass Road. There is no suspect information.
• A subject shoplifted item from a store on Donner Pass Road and was stopped by an Asset Protection Officer. The subject was cited and released.
• The reporting party told the Truckee Police Department that one of her family members threatened to "wipe out" their family. The reporting party said that the family member's behavior is becoming more bizarre. Officers took an informational report to document the incident.
• Women dialed 911 and reported she felt her boyfriend was going to kill her. Officers arrived and found there had been a minor verbal dispute between the boyfriend and girlfriend. The incident was documented for information only.
• Officers took a report of a repossessed vehicle on Waters Way. The owner was not aware. The vehicle was entered in the system.
• A citizen found a purse and turned it into law enforcement; the owner was located and the purse was held for safekeeping until the owner can retrieve.
• Officers took a report of a traffic collision with minor injuries on Glenshire Drive at Quail Drive. At-fault driver lost control of her vehicle and collided into a parked tow truck, which had another vehicle on the flat bed at the time. The collision resulted in major damage to one vehicle and moderate damage to the tow truck and the vehicle it was preparing to transport.
• A victim had her purse stolen while trying on clothes at local shop on Meadow Way. Report was taken.
• A female called 911 after her ex-boyfriend used his vehicle to block her vehicle in her driveway on Greenwoods Drive. Report was taken for documentation only.
• Officers responded to a 911 disconnect call. Upon arrival, officers discovered domestic violence had occurred. The female was arrested for domestic battery and the male was arrested for an outstanding misdemeanor warrant from Placer County. The case is being forwarded to the District Attorney's office for review.