A 60-year-old South Lake Tahoe man was flown to Renown Regional Medical Center in Reno with unknown injuries Tuesday following a collision at the intersection of Al Tahoe Boulevard and Lake Tahoe Boulevard about 6:05 a.m. The man was in his vehicle when he was hit by a driver making a U-turn while driving eastbound on Lake Tahoe Boulevard, Lt. David Stevenson said. Additional details of the crash were not immediately available.
- Hiker killed in avalanche in Sierra Nevada
- Curl up with a Kindle: 12 winter reads perfect for the holidays
- National Weather Service issues winter storm warning for Lake Tahoe (video)
- Business news: RISE celebrates 8 years, Tahoe Chamber encourages local shopping
- Food: Bye tradition, hello 'Judy Bird' – the easier way to turkey (recipe)