A 60-year-old South Lake Tahoe man was flown to Renown Regional Medical Center in Reno with unknown injuries Tuesday following a collision at the intersection of Al Tahoe Boulevard and Lake Tahoe Boulevard about 6:05 a.m. The man was in his vehicle when he was hit by a driver making a U-turn while driving eastbound on Lake Tahoe Boulevard, Lt. David Stevenson said. Additional details of the crash were not immediately available.
- Bomb squad called to check potential threat at South Lake Tahoe courthouse (updated)
- Two men taken to hospital after South Lake Tahoe stabbing
- Fire engulfs structure in the Tahoe Keys (updated)
- Affordable housing a focus of Tahoe's South Shore Loop Road project (opinion)
- Chickenfoot to reunite at Lake Tahoe for first full show in six years