A 60-year-old South Lake Tahoe man was flown to Renown Regional Medical Center in Reno with unknown injuries Tuesday following a collision at the intersection of Al Tahoe Boulevard and Lake Tahoe Boulevard about 6:05 a.m. The man was in his vehicle when he was hit by a driver making a U-turn while driving eastbound on Lake Tahoe Boulevard, Lt. David Stevenson said. Additional details of the crash were not immediately available.
- Travel feature: 48 hours in L.A. — don't be afraid to explore the City of Angels
- South Tahoe area issues rodent plague advisory
- Feature: Choose your camping companions wisely when planning your next adventure
- Try Pretty Odd Wieners Hot Dog Cart in Meyers, California
- Places to watch South Tahoe Labor Day fireworks