A 60-year-old South Lake Tahoe man was flown to Renown Regional Medical Center in Reno with unknown injuries Tuesday following a collision at the intersection of Al Tahoe Boulevard and Lake Tahoe Boulevard about 6:05 a.m. The man was in his vehicle when he was hit by a driver making a U-turn while driving eastbound on Lake Tahoe Boulevard, Lt. David Stevenson said. Additional details of the crash were not immediately available.
Man injured in Tuesday crash
Trending in: News
- South Tahoe council denies permit for 420 concert featuring Julian Marley
- Food Bank to hold Hunger Response Network meeting in South Lake Tahoe
- No body found after search of Cascade Lake
- Tahoe disc golf: King of the Lake returning this summer
- Truckee woman killed had headphones on, couldn’t hear train coming