A 60-year-old South Lake Tahoe man was flown to Renown Regional Medical Center in Reno with unknown injuries Tuesday following a collision at the intersection of Al Tahoe Boulevard and Lake Tahoe Boulevard about 6:05 a.m. The man was in his vehicle when he was hit by a driver making a U-turn while driving eastbound on Lake Tahoe Boulevard, Lt. David Stevenson said. Additional details of the crash were not immediately available.
- Not if, but when: Lake Tahoe fire season could be busy amid drought
- Crude oil prices, refinery problems cause gas price hikes
- Plans under way to renovate, create two Tahoe City hotels
- Jim Porter: Many registered sex offenders live at Truckee-Tahoe
- With little water, Lake Tahoe wildflowers are off to an early start