A 60-year-old South Lake Tahoe man was flown to Renown Regional Medical Center in Reno with unknown injuries Tuesday following a collision at the intersection of Al Tahoe Boulevard and Lake Tahoe Boulevard about 6:05 a.m. The man was in his vehicle when he was hit by a driver making a U-turn while driving eastbound on Lake Tahoe Boulevard, Lt. David Stevenson said. Additional details of the crash were not immediately available.
- Tahoe’s Kevin Murnane remembered for vast community support (updated)
- Mountain lion spotted in Sierra wilderness near Truckee
- Three arrests made in connection with burglary
- Town, airport helping close $1M shortfall for Truckee aquatic center
- Opinion: Protect Our Winters should urge Squaw to scale down expansion