A 60-year-old South Lake Tahoe man was flown to Renown Regional Medical Center in Reno with unknown injuries Tuesday following a collision at the intersection of Al Tahoe Boulevard and Lake Tahoe Boulevard about 6:05 a.m. The man was in his vehicle when he was hit by a driver making a U-turn while driving eastbound on Lake Tahoe Boulevard, Lt. David Stevenson said. Additional details of the crash were not immediately available.
- Try Pretty Odd Wieners Hot Dog Cart in Meyers, California
- Lake Tahoe residents, NDOW differ on bear management after latest incident (with video of today's release)
- Republican presidential hopeful Marco Rubio hits variety of issues in Carson City
- Letter: Where did Seneca Pond's frogs go?
- Mother bear, cub trapped at Lake Tahoe to be released in mountains (updated)