A 60-year-old South Lake Tahoe man was flown to Renown Regional Medical Center in Reno with unknown injuries Tuesday following a collision at the intersection of Al Tahoe Boulevard and Lake Tahoe Boulevard about 6:05 a.m. The man was in his vehicle when he was hit by a driver making a U-turn while driving eastbound on Lake Tahoe Boulevard, Lt. David Stevenson said. Additional details of the crash were not immediately available.
- TV report: Drugs, bugs inside soon-to-be-demolished Lake Tahoe hotel
- King Fire balloons to 11,570 acres; more smoke likely at Truckee-Tahoe
- Police search for teenager, offer reward
- CA law requiring 3 feet between drivers, cyclists begins today
- Public review coming soon for Sierra rezoning development proposal