A 60-year-old South Lake Tahoe man was flown to Renown Regional Medical Center in Reno with unknown injuries Tuesday following a collision at the intersection of Al Tahoe Boulevard and Lake Tahoe Boulevard about 6:05 a.m. The man was in his vehicle when he was hit by a driver making a U-turn while driving eastbound on Lake Tahoe Boulevard, Lt. David Stevenson said. Additional details of the crash were not immediately available.
- Mountain lion spotted in Sierra wilderness near Truckee
- Tahoe’s Kevin Murnane remembered for vast community support (updated)
- Lake Tahoe storm brings 2 feet of snow, cross-country resorts reopen
- Sierra history: Tahoe’s winter entertainment industry grew out of economic desperation
- Leonard Nimoy – Mr. Spock on ‘Star Trek,’ former Tahoe homeowner — dies at 83