INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev. - On Oct. 3, the Incline Village/Crystal Bay Veterans Club, operating under the auspices of IVGID Senior Programs, attended the grand opening of the new home addition to the Veterans Guest House in Reno.With this new addition, the Veterans Guest House now operates as a two home complex. This outstanding facility, located at 880 Locust St., Reno, across from the VA Hospital, has been serving veterans and their families since 1994.During the grand opening, the IV/CB Vets Club presented the Veterans Guest House with $1,000 in support of its on-going efforts.For information on the Incline Village Crystal/Bay Veterans Club, visit the group's monthly lunchtime meeting on the last Thursday of every month from noon to 2 p.m. at Aspen Grove, 960 Lakeshore Drive, or call 775-832-1310.For information on Incline Village Parks & Recreation Senior Programs, visit www.inclineseniors.com, call 775-832-1310 or visit the Incline Recreation Center, 980 Incline Way.
- Lake Tahoe residents, NDOW differ on bear management after latest incident (with video of today's release)
- What's happening at Lake Tahoe this Labor Day weekend
- Beaver population thriving at Lake Tahoe thanks to local volunteers
- South Tahoe boat hand saves drowning teen
- Beach time: Get your toes in the sand this weekend while visiting South Lake Tahoe