South Tahoe Pop Warner will host a spaghetti feed fundraiser at St. Theresa's from 5:30-8 p.m. today in support of the Jr. PeeWee football and cheerleader teams. The boys are headed to their championship game against the Sparks Steelers on Sunday at University Nevada at Reno. The Jr. PeeWee cheerleaders and Midget cheerleaders are going to regional championships in Santa Clara on Nov. 23-24. If the girls win they will advance to nationals. There will be food, raffle items and a silent auction at the fundraiser.
- Whittell's Scott Harrison awarded eighth annual Upshaw Scholarship
- Avoid a tragedy: Why swimming in Lake Tahoe is unique (opinion)
- Mulder wins back-to-back American Century Championship titles, new attendance record set (photos)
- Letter: 'The Loop Road project is not benefiting the local community'
- Mulder wins American Century Championship, becomes third back-to-back winner in tournament history