Tahoe Dream Foundation would like to thank Leslie Schultz and the Lakeview Commons Crew for the opportunities given to our nonprofit organization founded on March 2 to support our local Child Care Centers and to provide clothing, shoes, and school supplies to children and families in need, by giving us a spot to set up a booth to introduce ourselves. We would also like to thank them for allowing us a chance to set up a booth selling our handmade jewelry as well which contributes 20 percent of all sales to the foundation and for the chance to receive donations for our cause through valeting bikes during the summer concert series at Lakeview Commons. Without this opportunity we would not have gotten as far as we have, so thank you so much for helping our foundation. Amie BrownTahoe Dream Foundation and Everything Plus Store
- Erik Roner remembered as a great family man with 'a wonderful love for life'
- Lake Tahoe and El Niño: OpenSnow.com forecasters sound off
- Letter: Squirrel activity indicates El Niño strength
- South Lake Tahoe vacation rental lawsuit focuses on fees, equal protection
- What to know about acclimating to Lake Tahoe's higher elevations