Tahoe Dream Foundation would like to thank Leslie Schultz and the Lakeview Commons Crew for the opportunities given to our nonprofit organization founded on March 2 to support our local Child Care Centers and to provide clothing, shoes, and school supplies to children and families in need, by giving us a spot to set up a booth to introduce ourselves. We would also like to thank them for allowing us a chance to set up a booth selling our handmade jewelry as well which contributes 20 percent of all sales to the foundation and for the chance to receive donations for our cause through valeting bikes during the summer concert series at Lakeview Commons. Without this opportunity we would not have gotten as far as we have, so thank you so much for helping our foundation. Amie BrownTahoe Dream Foundation and Everything Plus Store
- Try Pretty Odd Wieners Hot Dog Cart in Meyers, California
- Republican presidential hopeful Marco Rubio hits variety of issues in Carson City
- Mother bear, cub trapped at Lake Tahoe to be released in mountains (updated)
- Letter: Where did Seneca Pond's frogs go?
- Meyers community plan to streamline development moves forward