Tahoe Dream Foundation would like to thank Leslie Schultz and the Lakeview Commons Crew for the opportunities given to our nonprofit organization founded on March 2 to support our local Child Care Centers and to provide clothing, shoes, and school supplies to children and families in need, by giving us a spot to set up a booth to introduce ourselves. We would also like to thank them for allowing us a chance to set up a booth selling our handmade jewelry as well which contributes 20 percent of all sales to the foundation and for the chance to receive donations for our cause through valeting bikes during the summer concert series at Lakeview Commons. Without this opportunity we would not have gotten as far as we have, so thank you so much for helping our foundation. Amie BrownTahoe Dream Foundation and Everything Plus Store
- National Weather Service issues winter storm warning for Lake Tahoe (video)
- Hiker killed in avalanche in Sierra Nevada
- Curl up with a Kindle: 12 winter reads perfect for the holidays
- Barton Foundation's Festival of Trees and Lights has something for everyone
- Pet column: Should you give a dog a bone?